• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your CGC 9.9's and 10.0's

1,307 posts in this topic

Just got a Walking Dead 31 signed and sketched Kirkman/Moore graded...

Seems this is the time for WD 9.9's. I just got another one myself. I always sell them before I get a chance to take a pic.

Got another chew today very very happy with this one. A favorite cover of mine

chew8cgc99.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

wow! so that is 2 consecutive chew 8 that were 9.9. i know i lost out in oct 2010 as the underbidder (to jeff i think) on ebay. he picked up bobby cruze's copy that i coveted, just didnt put in a bid enough to win it, now i see the next number book in the same order was also a 9.9. so now i know where both of them are. jeff, did you have both? any other 9.9s that you have doubles of??

PM me....

chew8cgc99.jpg

this book gets around. but now it is in my collection. don't think it is going anywhere too soon. i can't say how happy having this in my collection make me.

thanks jeremy!!

Glad enjoy it

I'm dying for a WD SS 9.9 or 10.0. Never even sent in a raw that's gotten a 9.9 and I've sent in some really nice looking books. Guess I've got bad luck. :(

:baiting:

scan0091.jpg

I'm dying for a WD SS 9.9 or 10.0. Never even sent in a raw that's gotten a 9.9 and I've sent in some really nice looking books. Guess I've got bad luck. :(

scan0091.jpg

Gotta be an SS ;)

scan0091.jpg

Gotta be an SS ;)

Not for sale anyway, in a customer's pile. Just teasing.

scan0091.jpg

Gotta be an SS ;)

Not for sale anyway, in a customer's pile. Just teasing.

Aahh well now that's hateful. lol:)

I was looking through some raw books in Boston and saw this beauty on a table with no bag and board... Knew she was going to pop 10.0

scan0092.jpg

(worship) for sale?

Dre, You need to teach a class on how to spot 9.8+ :baiting:

Sorry, in 9.8 customer's pile already.