• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD: Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 2.5 OW/W

91 posts in this topic

I've been informed my original memory of the selling price of this book was short by about 700 bucks or so. Please adjust accordingly

I think he's saying he'll give you a "finders fee" if you let him buy it for that price.

And he has all of 2 posts to his name. :screwy:

Perhaps he's a douchie. :gossip:

I think he's saying he'll give you a "finders fee" if you let him buy it for that price.

douchies unite :cloud9:

Would you consider accepting $150 from me and in return I purchase the book instead of you?

I am speaking about the Amazing Fantasy 15 Cgc 2.5 unrestored.

Thank you!

What the hell?

For anyone that does not understand, I was asking the buyer of the book if he would accept $150 from me and in return allow me to purchase the book from the seller.

Do not judge a book by it`s cover. You must have forgotten that you at one time had only 2 posts to your name

In response to "Perhaps he`s a douchie" that is a real nice way to welcome a new member.

Do not judge a book by it`s cover. You must have forgotten that you at one time had only 2 posts to your name

In response to "Perhaps he`s a douchie" that is a real nice way to welcome a new member.

If you think that's bad, you should see how the people he doesn't like get treated.

:kidaround:

Eh, this place has all sorts of nice ways to welcome people, and believe me, this is far from the worst. lol

Welcome to the boards :foryou::grin:

If you think that's bad, you should see how the people he doesn't like get treated.

Then that is something he has to deal with when he comes face to face with those people, as far as myself I do not believe in disrespecting people especially when you have absolutely no idea who they are.

Then that is something he has to deal with when he comes face to face with those people, as far as myself I do not believe in disrespecting people especially when you have absolutely no idea who they are.

Douchie :cloud9:

Actually dc4ever (I mean cd4ever) is a pretty cool guy. Most of John's posts are sarcastic or tongue in cheek....as we all are. Lots of guys get initiated pretty tough around here.

(thumbs u

Since you are new here, why don't you create a thread introducing yourself and telling us what you collect.

It was just a joke, no harm intended. My apologies if I offended. In fact, half the point of the post is that 'douchie' isn't even a real word.

Welcome to the boards........dork. :baiting::jokealert: