• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Original Series CGC Amazing Spiderman 1

21 posts in this topic

Purchased raw and submitted to CGC. Pictures taken prior to CGC. CGC Graded a 6.5 with OW pages. No scan of the label just yet but it is unrestored.

Price is $7200 via paypal or $6950 via check or MO. Firm Price. I plan on being at the Balti Con if that works for delivery or even third party delivery.

Latest GPA shows $6750 for a 6.5

Comiclink shows an offer for $6200 and asking price of $7900 for a 6.5

Comiclink shows a 7.0 w Cr to OW sold for $7500 (light tanning at spine)

Comiclink shows a 6.0 w OW to W sold for $5650 (marvel chipping)

No marvel chipping, perfectly centered, and perfect blue background with no discoloration. All wear is seen in the scans.

asm1.jpg

asm1bc.jpg

:censored: :censored: :censored:

I thought you were going to hang on to this for ME???

I was half way saved up and everything...

:sorry:

oh well money talks, everything else walks...

snooze, you lose. :baiting:

it's o.k. I'll have the cash in about three to four months.

I'd much rather pay in CA$H that make a Credit Card company filthy rich.

I have patience. I've been working on my HG AF15/ASM Full run for 35 years

a couple of more won't hurt.

Is it just me, or would this be a good candidate to press ? Seems like you could straighten out the spines and that lower corner and have an easy 7.0

I know, I know I shouldnt say stuff like this. But the whole pressing thing does infatuate me...

Is it just me, or would this be a good candidate to press ? Seems like you could straighten out the spines and that lower corner and have an easy 7.0

I know, I know I shouldnt say stuff like this. But the whole pressing thing does infatuate me...

:boo:

Yeah, it would be a very solid candidate for pressing. And as someone astutely pointed out, clean up the lower corner along the spine and watch the grade jump!

Congrats to the seller and buyer--hopefully it's on its way to happy collector!

i wouldn't think so, there is colour break wrinkles. hm