• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need help from all the ASM junkies out there!! Got a Hungarian issue need help!!

19 posts in this topic

Hi all :)

I'm stumped... I've spent a LONG TIME online searching what the heck this comic IS!?!?!! So i figure if i'm EVER going to 'find out' anything about this issue i need to leave it to the ASM lovers on here! (worship)

I know it's a Hungarian Issue, And I know the cover translation is Amazing Spider Man. It's got this AWESOME gold hologram on the cover that has Peter Parker in a tux holding his mask and while you rotate the book in a circle it shows him put the mask on and then it's Spidy! the whole time there's a black spider emblem on the floor under them.

I can't find it in any priceguides, I don't know the actual book number... I've only been able to come up with this information thru translation sites, so ANY help on this is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! I've had a BUNCH of people interested in buying this from me because of the amazing hologram on it but i have no idea it's 'value'??? (shrug) :

THE volume címe: THE Csodlatosá Pkemberó 1995/8. August

Subtitle: Sznesí kpregnyéé 75. luxuskiadsáú szmá/Mszrszkéáé/Sznesí

kpregnyéé 75. szmá

THE volume related name/ names:

Bob SharenGrafikus

David MichelinieSzerző

Lngá IstvnSzerkesztőá

Darkyá LőrincFordt (íó)

Todd McFarlaneGrafikus

Editing: Semic Interpret Letterpress és Give outó Kft.

THE issue room for: Budapest

THE issue éve: 1995

Series: THE Csodlatosá Pkemberó

Kötetsorszám: 75

Kötéstípus: Fire houseö ktsöé

Oldalszám: 34

Language: Hungarian

Jotting: Sznesí kpregnyéé. THE bortíó fronté hologram thalliumáó

ASMHungarianFrontCover.jpg

ASMHungarianBackCover.jpg

Thanks in advance all!!! and i HOPE i put this in the right part of the forum!?? I'm still a 'newbie' :eek:

Definitely a "collectible " cover hm

I agree! lol

I just wish it didn't have the bottom corner dings and the spine 'flecks' on the cover... Otherwise this book would be mint!

It's the hologram that EVERYONE seems to get 'awed' by... but unfortunatly i can't get movement pictures of it on here :(

I dont understand Hungarian, but maybe if we saw some interior work we could tell what issue it's from.

Mcfarlane's run was basically #298-328.So we can probaly narrow it down to those issues for right now.

Is there a way to scan the interior without bending the book open? because the spine hasn't been FULLY opened all the way so the red on the spine isn't cracked all the way down... I don't wanna' 'ruin' the book... any ideas?

(shrug)

I dont understand Hungarian, but maybe if we saw some interior work we could tell what issue it's from.

Mcfarlane's run was basically #298-328.So we can probaly narrow it down to those issues for right now.

Good call! This is what i saw... this is as much as i can scan without 'compromising' the book...

It lists TWO different Spidey books... does ANYONE have these two books? Does this page look like it/them?

I scaned thru the book there's no 'ending' of one story and another starting so as far as i can 'see' it's just one straight comic...

Amazing Spider-Man 316

Marvel Tales Featuring Spider-Man 245

ASMHungarianInsideCover.jpg

Anyone?? :baiting:

I just found this on Wikipedia . . . an entire entry on Csodalatos Pokember. However, it needs translation:

Csodálatos Pókember [szerkesztés]

A Wikipédiából, a szabad enciklopédiából.

A Csodálatos Pókember egy havonta megjelenő képregénysorozat, melynek főszereplője a Marvel Comics népszerű szuperhőse, Pókember. Az első sorozat az Amazing Spider-Man-ben megjelent történeteket közölte magyarul 1989 és 1999 decembere között. A második sorozat első száma, másfél éves kihagyás után, 2001 májusában jelent meg az Adoc-Semic kiadásában. A második sorozatban az Ultimate Spider-Man történetei jelennek meg.

A magyar kiadás története [szerkesztés]

A lap pályafutása nagy részében 32 oldalas terjedelemben jelent meg. De mivel egy átlagos történet 22 oldalas a fenn maradó tíz oldalt is ki kellett tölteni. Legelőször egyszerűen a soron következő epizódot közölték, a következő számban a rész második felével kezdtek.

A 27 számtól ezt az űrt más Marvel hősök kalandjaival töltötték ki. Az első ilyen egy Köpeny és Kard történet volt, ezt követte az első magyar X-Men történet a 35-dik számban. A 36-os és ötvenes szám között a Kitty Pryde és Rozsomák történet futott. Az utolsó ilyen történet egy Magyarországon a Hepiend lapokból már ismert Megtorló kaland volt, melyet időnként megszakított a Titkos Háború és Az Esküvő.

A 69-es számtól második történet mindig egy régebbi Pókember kaland volt. Először más hősökkel vendégszerepben, majd kizárólag Pókemberrel. a 104-es számtól fokozatosan elhagyták a klasszikusok közlését.

A 120-dik számtól 72 oldalon jelent meg csak új történetekkel.

That is the title page to ASM 316.

So how does this work then... is this valued at the same price as the English version ASM 316? Even though it's got a completly different cover? (shrug)

Anyone?? :baiting: How do you find the 'value' of this comic?

Thanks

I think it's just a Hungarian reprint of #316 .Maybe the bloody cover of #316 was to strict for thier standards so they threw a hologram cover on it (shrug) Wish I was more help.

Well i've figured out that BOTH of these issues are in this book:

The Amazing Spider-man 316 & Marvel Tales Featuring Spider-man 245

Still waiting to see if anyone has any idea on how to find a price value on something like this?? :popcorn:

I think it's just a Hungarian reprint of #316 .Maybe the bloody cover of #316 was to strict for thier standards so they threw a hologram cover on it (shrug) Wish I was more help.

Still waiting to see if anyone has any idea on how to find a price value on something like this?? :popcorn:

not to be coy but the value is what someone will pay.

It's too unusual to be on the radar of most Spidey collector's, but the smaller, faithful will be interested.

Post great scans, sell it up, put the minimum you're willing to take for it, and set it free.

not to be coy but the value is what someone will pay.

It's too unusual to be on the radar of most Spidey collector's, but the smaller, faithful will be interested.

Post great scans, sell it up, put the minimum you're willing to take for it, and set it free.

Hahhaa lol I know when it comes down to it it's ALWAYS 'what someone will pay for it', but i'm reffering to is there any kind of 'guide' that would list something like this? And i do have a couple of people that keep 'reminding me' that i haven't given them a price quote ;)

Obviously since i'm parting out my entire collection i'm trying to get as much for the stuff i have so i can pay off some bills. I don't want to 'rip someone off' and say it's a certain price and it isn't worth jack... But at the same time i'm not gonna' get ahead if i just 'give things away'.....