• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DARK KNIGHT is the #1 rated movie of all time according to user votes

8 posts in this topic

Check it out

I knew it was popular but did not realize it was the #1 rated movie of all time according to public votes. Yeah, I know, it will probably slide down this list a bit in future years, but still.......... very impressive. I think it will stay in the Top 10 for a long time, a lot longer than Iron Man will stay in the Top 10.

Check it out

I knew it was popular but did not realize it was the #1 rated movie of all time according to public votes. Yeah, I know, it will probably slide down this list a bit in future years, but still.......... very impressive. I think it will stay in the Top 10 for a long time, a lot longer than Iron Man will stay in the Top 10.

Dude, seriously, that's a Grade given by the members of that site who chose to vote. note that the top 3 is comprised of movies released this summer, ferchrissakes.......... :insane:

You must have a lot of Bats/Tecs to move.... :kidaround:

You must have a lot of Bats/Tecs to move.... :kidaround:

I do actuallly..... hm

Seriously though, I think TDK will be known as one of he greatest films of all time, just like others in the Top 25 on those lists. It won't stay at #1, but it's gonna be rememberd as a classic years from now.