• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

This book desperately needs to get back on a regular schedule. I pick up my books monthly from my LCS and I'm always disappointed when it isn't in the stack. :sorry:

#116 is solicited I believe for January 21st. It's at the printers, and #117 is already almost 100% drawn.

Isn't that around a 2 month wait between issues? That is too long.

Yes, it could have gone out earlier, it was done soon enough but they stayed with the solicit date to get the release schedule back on track after their announcement at the end of #115. I had proofs two weeks ago, which was about a week after #116 was 100% completed. So it could have come out this week, but a decision was made to keep it at solicit date and not go early.

Edited by Invincifans

This book desperately needs to get back on a regular schedule. I pick up my books monthly from my LCS and I'm always disappointed when it isn't in the stack. :sorry:

Have you read the letter section of issue 115? Kirkman addresses this, explains the addition of the new colorist, apologizes for the delays and says that Invincible will be moving toward a SAGA-like schedule, where the arc is scheduled and released monthly without delay but there might be some scheduled delays between story arc's.

Edited by mikerb2223

Have you read the letter section of issue 115? Kirkman addresses this, explains the addition of the new colorist, apologizes for the delays and says that Invincible will be moving toward a SAGA-like schedule, where the arc is scheduled and released monthly without delay but there might be some scheduled delays between story arc's.

No I didn't read the letter column, but that is sad news. I always worried that Kirkman was spreading himself thin and Invincible would be the book slowed because of it.

No I didn't read the letter column, but that is sad news. I always worried that Kirkman was spreading himself thin and Invincible would be the book slowed because of it.

Outcast had the same delays as Invincible.

Do I want more Invincible? Yes.

Do I want it every month on time? Absolutely.

Do I want Kirkman's other stuff too like Walking Dead? Yeah...

What I don't want.... is for Kirkman to give Invincible to another writer just so it can come out on a monthly schedule. :sumo:

So I'll take the "SAGA schedule" for Invincible. It is what it is. 2c

Happy New Year all. If anyone is looking for any pages from the Invincible Presents issues by Nate Bellegarde, let me know. I told him I'd see if anyone wanted to buy anything.

I have had a list since Boston. I thought those pages were headed to Bob? I got my Ransom pages picked out already too.

Happy New Year all. If anyone is looking for any pages from the Invincible Presents issues by Nate Bellegarde, let me know. I told him I'd see if anyone wanted to buy anything.

I have had a list since Boston. I thought those pages were headed to Bob? I got my Ransom pages picked out already too.

Nate doesn't have any rep, I just told him I'd help. I'm not his rep or anything, just saw him last night and figured some would want. Send me your list.

If anyone need some back issues, I tend to have plenty of those on hand. Heh

Do I want more Invincible? Yes.

Do I want it every month on time? Absolutely.

Do I want Kirkman's other stuff too like Walking Dead? Yeah...

What I don't want.... is for Kirkman to give Invincible to another writer just so it can come out on a monthly schedule. :sumo:

So I'll take the "SAGA schedule" for Invincible. It is what it is. 2c

+1000

My prob is that it doesn't show up on my DCBS preorder b/c it wasn't ready and so I have to make a small order somewhere to get it.... But it's worth it ?

So I bought Ryan's second sketch book on eBay recently "Violence and Pinwheels"...

congrats! thats my favorite! i love seeing all the commissions collected. the main reason i buy the trades is because of the sketchbook section in the back. absolutely love that. cool seeing the process and reading a little insight as to the production of certain pages.