• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

Looks like Invincible back issues are increasing more in price lately. Somehow #11 is the 2nd expensive book in the series, beating out # 2

Where are you seeing that??

Invincible #2 has a GPA 90 day average of $246 and last sale price was $260 in May whereas Invincible #11 sold for $100

Looks like Invincible back issues are increasing more in price lately. Somehow #11 is the 2nd expensive book in the series, beating out # 2

Invincible #2 has a GPA 90 day average of $246 and last sale price was $260 in May whereas Invincible #11 sold for $100

Steve sells a lot of Invincible issues on eBay. He must have an endless pit of issues somewhere.

Steve sells a lot of Invincible issues on eBay. He must have an endless pit of issues somewhere.

Gotcha. I'm guessing these are raws then?

(public sales records don't track raws, I think? Only graded ones)

Gotcha. I'm guessing these are raws then?

(public sales records don't track raws, I think? Only graded ones)

yes, the raws are getting up in value. I almost posted the #11 for $35 and didn't notice that they had jumped sharply since the last one I had for sale awhile back.

I also try to buy up as much invincible back issues I see at comic book shops I drive by.

So as of the mail today, I've officially completed my Invincible run!!

Big thanks to Steve as he helped fill in a good chunk. TXReplicant also sold my the first issue- thanks.

It was a lot of fun hunting down issues. As I mentioned earlier, my ASM run is all pricey books you don't stumble on in stores. Hunting for Invincible issues, however, was a different story.

I'm glad I finally finished it. I wish I'd done it back when I started reading the book because it would have been a bit cheaper.

Edited by Official Chris S.

congrats, Chris! i think I'm missing 1 or 2 second prints.

Oh man I haven't chased variants and second prints. I'm not sure I'm in for that challenge or not.

That means you're closer than I am :applause:

Edited by Official Chris S.

Way to go! :applause::headbang:

No better home for that #1! (Although now there's a hole in my sig line below!)

It's currently hanging with my USM 1 on the wall still- my 2 favorite moderns. I even won a copy of ASM 13 in the last CLINK auction but I still haven't put it up because I'm enjoying the Invincible book.

Thanks again (thumbs u

congrats, Chris! i think I'm missing 1 or 2 second prints.

Oh man I haven't chased variants and second prints. I'm not sure I'm in for that challenge or not.

That means you're closer than I am :applause:

The Invincible Returns rarer variants almost never surface anymore. It's insane. Very rare to see the #50 Adams cover as well.

So as of the mail today, I've officially completed my Invincible run!!

Big thanks to Steve as he helped fill in a good chunk. TXReplicant also sold my the first issue- thanks.

It was a lot of fun hunting down issues. As I mentioned earlier, my ASM run is all pricey books you don't stumble on in stores. Hunting for Invincible issues, however, was a different story.

I'm glad I finally finished it. I wish I'd done it back when I started reading the book because it would have been a bit cheaper.

Congrats! This is a big accomplishment (putting a run together). :applause: