• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

Read complete series up through issue 119 (bought trades 1-20 and use comixology for the rest of the issues). Gotta say I am impressed overall. Story progresses at a decent rate and there is a level of believability in terms of collateral damage, real world issues, compromised principles and death that makes it fun and unique.

Definitely hooked and looking forward to issue 120!

trying not to get tooooooooo excited, but, just confirmed the commission I've been waiting for since 2011 from Ryan is done and good to go. will be picking up in person at PHX con. quite possibly a first time for this character ever. game over after this.

trying not to get tooooooooo excited, but, just confirmed the commission I've been waiting for since 2011 from Ryan is done and good to go. will be picking up in person at PHX con. quite possibly a first time for this character ever. game over after this.

:applause:

Welcome aboard to the new readers. Check out the official facebook group too sometime at www.facebook.com/invincibleuniverse

If anyone is going to Special Edition : NYC stop by Ryan's table and say hi. I'll be sitting there with him.

Welcome aboard to the new readers. Check out the official facebook group too sometime at www.facebook.com/invincibleuniverse

If anyone is going to Special Edition : NYC stop by Ryan's table and say hi. I'll be sitting there with him.

You coming to Phoenix comic-con with Ryan in a couple of weeks?

You coming to Phoenix comic-con with Ryan in a couple of weeks?

Unfortunately no. I live in Massachusetts so Special Edition is an easy bus ride. Phoenix is a flight, and I'd love to go but can't swing that. I'm pretty much just at the Northeast shows with him.

Cool - I'll be looking for you, Rob.

I think I'm helping everyday except Thursday. My boy and I are gonna wreck the spot that day.

That guy that calls himself "valiantman" has read every single issue of Invincible, and everyone says he only reads Valiant... so Invincible must be awesome. :gossip:

Invincibleman?

Game Over = Fire Sale ??