• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some golden age books for sale, runs, Pedigrees, Centuars...

350 posts in this topic

Amazing Adventure Funnies...cgc 6.5...very Scarce!...only copy in the cgc census (so it is both the highest and lowest graded all at once lol ).... $699

aaf2-1.jpg

Trolley copy?

I don't think so...I also realized I paid $100 less, so I adjusted the price down to $599 :)

Amazing Adventure Funnies #1...cgc 5.5... $450

aaf1-1.jpg

:takeit:

Ohh, Roy and Lou missed out on a green dress cover.

:censored:

I was just about to type the same thing. I just walked in the door, saw the cover and have wanted an early Superhero Centaur for a while so this would have been a perfect book!

Detroitmikey...let me know when the time comes to part with it.

:wishluck:

Amazing Adventure Funnies #1...cgc 5.5... $450

aaf1-1.jpg

:takeit:

Ohh, Roy and Lou missed out on a green dress cover.

:censored:

I was just about to type the same thing. I just walked in the door, saw the cover and have wanted an early Superhero Centaur for a while so this would have been a perfect book!

Detroitmikey...let me know when the time comes to part with it.

:wishluck:

sorry dude, had no idea you wanted an early SH centaur...I have others (just no green dresses)

I'll make a note Roy. It is a beauty. :luhv:

:mad:

:cry:

Yeah, Louise has decided to focus on green dress covers (what a wacky idea lol) but it works as some great covers have green dresses (think Action #23). I've been toying with the idea of an early Superhero Centaur for a while now...Richard's AMF #10 V2 Church book just blew me away...so this was a terrific book.

Keep me posted Mr. Mike.

(thumbs u

That is a sweet pickup!

Yeah, I didn't realize it either but Lou caught it and decide to make a hobby out of it...Rangers #26, Action #23, True Love Pictorial #5, Superman #67, Marvel Mystery #12 and lots more...all fantastic green dress covers.

Can't say I'm going to argue with her.

lol