• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some golden age books for sale, runs, Pedigrees, Centuars...

350 posts in this topic

here is a tough one too...Cap46 holocaust cover... $6750 :news:sold

I'm offline for half a day and look what I miss. :pullhair: :pullhair:

Congrats!

the 36 is every bit as tough, and almost 1/2 the price :baiting:

You're right about that. Your Cap 36 is a really sweet copy and you never see that book for sale, especially in nice shape like yours. Wish I could afford it. Good luck with all your sales. (thumbs u

Mystery Men #6, cgc 3.5 (it is in an oversized holder, cut off the grade)...$399

mm6-1.jpg

hm

you know it is calling to you lol
Once he posts hm it's only a matter of time before he posts :takeit:

All Star 36...now, before anyone yells at me for the price, this is pretty much what I paid for the book...and, that said, it is generally a tough book to find in nice shape...$999

as36-1.jpg

That's a tough book to find in any shape. I wish I had a thousand bucks right now. (worship)

All Star 36...now, before anyone yells at me for the price, this is pretty much what I paid for the book...and, that said, it is generally a tough book to find in nice shape...$999

as36-1.jpg

That's a tough book to find in any shape. I wish I had a thousand bucks right now. (worship)

actually, I have been told $899 is a better price, so consider it a "price drop"...

folks, I have multiple interest/offers in on the CC 13, and some folks have asked for a better AA 61 scan, so I will kill 2 birds with one stone here...and given the likelihood of the CC 13 selling, that gives me $200ish in room to work down on the AA 61 price (to 2799 ish)

also, I proactively disclose restoration, pressing, etc...so, to clarify (because I was asked), to the best of my knowledge, this book has had no work done, manipulation, pressing, etc... AA 61 :news:sold

aa61-1.jpg

Awesome! Grundy (worship)

Beautiful copy at what seems like a very fair price - looks nicer than 5.5 - thank god it's been sold and I don't have to debate whether to to spend nearly 3K on a comic without telling my wife.

as36-1.jpg

actually, I have been told $899 is a better price, so consider it a "price drop"...

sorry guys but :takeit:

as36-1.jpg

winner winner, chicken dinner!

as36-1.jpg

winner winner, chicken dinner!

I just got done watching that movie like 5 minutes ago!!!! Too frickin weird!!! :o

as36-1.jpg

Nice pick up Mike. :applause:

gator Rick,

Not sure if you want to trade Centaurs for modern hot variant books not available on the Eastcoast. Kindly pmail me, if you have an interest.

P9110166.jpg

unfortunately, we don't charge any premiums on moderns we buy from diamond, hot or not...in fact, we discount 35% to our subscribers (even the 1 in 75 variants)...so, I would sell these $2.99 books for $1.94...would take a whole lot of them to trade... lol

hello all...

ok, a recap of what has not sold and is still available for the time being, just for a little while longer, then back into my collection (noting page for pics):

Page 1:

Crippen Sensations...I have decided to break the run up...8 of them have sold, 4 are now available, I will detail individually in a post

Hangman #3, cgc 8.0, Penn Pedigree...$1999

Captain America Comics #36, cgc 7.5, $3900

Page 2:

More Fun 53, cgc 8.5 Mod, with White pages...$4999

Wham #1 Windy City...$999

Page 3:

AMF 2/3 Lloyd Jacquet...$2800

Detective Eye #1, Davis Crippin Ped...$899

All Star 3, Davis Crippin Ped......$5999

All Star 8...$6999

All American 16....$15,500

Page 4:

Mystery Men #6, cgc 3.5 (it is in an oversized holder, cut off the grade)...$399