• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some golden age books for sale, runs, Pedigrees, Centuars...

350 posts in this topic

All Select Comics #1...cgc 8.0...$11,500

as180-1.jpg

GASP!!!!! :o:o:o:o

I do have two kidneys. I wonder what I could get for the left one? hm

it's ONLY 11k. :baiting::P

Yeah but if I sold a kidney I would have lots left over for some of the other books in the thread. I hear you can get $50k for a decent kidney. :sumo:

All Select Comics #1...cgc 8.0...$11,500

as180-1.jpg

GASP!!!!! :o:o:o:o

I do have two kidneys. I wonder what I could get for the left one? hm

it's ONLY 11k. :baiting::P

Yeah but if I sold a kidney I would have lots left over for some of the other books in the thread. I hear you can get $50k for a decent kidney. :sumo:

hm

the All Select 1 I am not "motivated" to sell...I just happened to see it in another boardies "WTB" sig, and sent the scan to them, and then figured "what the heck", I will list it...however, no need to send "offers", as I would be pretty strict on the price (I have a little room to move, but not much)... just a FYI!

thanks

gator

if anyone cares to see it (since I don't think I have ever posted it), here is the AS 2... again, i would consider selling the #2, "if" the 1 sells (otherwise, I like the pair)...or, would make a lovely "pair" price ...

as2-1.jpg

if anyone cares to see it (since I don't think I have ever posted it), here is the AS 2... again, i would consider selling the #2, "if" the 1 sells (otherwise, I like the pair)...or, would make a lovely "pair" price ...

as2-1.jpg

<3 :luhv: <3

as2-1.jpg

Dude, you are the mess. (worship)

as2-1.jpg

That is one beautiful book!!!

(worship) (worship) (worship)