• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VCC Yeah!

21 posts in this topic

I love the VCC.

I think I've purchased something from each one so far. I'm looking forward to browsing all the booths tonight. I want all you East Coasters to stay up late and get stuff into your booth.

That's all. I'm just excited since I haven't bought a comic in 2 days.

I buy some every year. They are almost as good as a real con :banana:

I has monies. cAn haz chezebrgrs?

am looking forward to buying some stuff. Would love to see affordable readers runs. I love to read comics. And of course, SA Marvels.

Sure would help if someone is looking for a run of X-Factor or some X books.

(Check out my thread in the Ebay Sellers thread for furthers.)

I has monies. cAn haz chezebrgrs?

am looking forward to buying some stuff. Would love to see affordable readers runs. I love to read comics. And of course, SA Marvels.

Sure would help if someone is looking for a run of X-Factor or some X books.

(Check out my thread in the Ebay Sellers thread for furthers.)

for SA Marvels in Vg/Fn consition and lower come to CAP Freak's booth.

I love the VCC.

I think I've purchased something from each one so far. I'm looking forward to browsing all the booths tonight. I want all you East Coasters to stay up late and get stuff into your booth.

Except there are no real con-like con reports and stories of the dinner event where drinks are spilled and asses exposed :devil:

C'mon...someone this time (Hooks?) provide some faux commentary and photo gallery just for fun :baiting:

Make up a montage and use it to publicize the event as part of your advertizing of it on two other forums.

I love the VCC.

Except there are no real con-like con reports and stories of the dinner event where drinks are spilled and asses exposed :devil:

C'mon...someone this time (Hooks?) provide some faux commentary and photo gallery just for fun :baiting:

Make up a montage and use it to publicize the event as part of your advertizing of it on two other forums.

Hooks's Report.

Well......the....V.....CC......is.....really..cool.... I picked...up....some...books....for...my......cool cover.....collection...........and...yeah thats......it....

Oh...yeah!!....Doesn't....r1970d....look.....like................other....people????......

I love the VCC.

Hooks's Report.

Well......the....V.....CC......is.....really..cool.... I picked...up....some...books....for...my......cool cover.....collection...........and...yeah thats......it....

Oh...yeah!!....Doesn't....r1970d....look.....like................other....people????......

You forgot.... but wait I think my wife is going to walmart with my paypal card and I need to sell what I bought before its delivered to me *self* :makepoint:

I love the VCC.

Hooks's Report.

You forgot.... but wait I think my wife is going to walmart with my paypal card and I need to sell what I bought before its delivered to me *self* :makepoint:

lol

Don't know if I'll male it to midnight tonight when the VCC opens for me...but I'll try.

Haven't slept in 27 hours now...but that will only lower my inhibitions for buying stuff I don't really need :acclaim: