• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gerber Photo-Journal Stickers - blanks, corrections, infills.

17 posts in this topic

Following on from my other threads I'm uploading my latest revision of my Gerber stickers (whether anyone wants it is another question) - this time I've added everything that I was missing from Matt Nelson's collection (thanks for fixing the links). Also all the corrections I could find, plus some logical infills and started some additions for the back of the books.

If anyone wants any specific runs not included made up into stickers let me know - otherwise I'm working on 1st UK cover appearences of Golden Age characters - like the 1939 covers of 'Triumph' featuring Superman just months after his 1st USA showing - lovely comics!

This version fills in all the blank spaces that are known to have been published - anything left is presumed not to exist (until one turns up on eBay!)

As ever just print the pdf out onto glossy A4 label paper - all stickers are correctly sized to cut out and stick right in.

File preview:

GerberPJStickers_Page_1.jpgGerberPJStickers_Page_2.jpgGerberPJStickers_Page_3.jpg

GerberPJStickers_Page_4.jpgGerberPJStickers_Page_5.jpgGerberPJStickers_Page_6.jpg

GerberPJStickers_Page_7.jpgGerberPJStickers_Page_8.jpgGerberPJStickers_Page_9.jpg

Rapidshare link: http://rapidshare.com/files/145063347/Gerber_PJ_Stickers.pdf.html

Megaupload link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4K0B7TTY

Hi,

Pardon my unfamiliarity with the term, but when went in to Office Depot and asked about A4 label paper, they had no idea what I was talking about and nor did I see any labels that looked like they were the size of the photojournal thumbnails. Is there a number for the package? Anybody direct me to a supplier?

Alternatively, I'd be happy to reimburse somebody a few bucks and postage if they were to send them to me.

THanks for any help along these lines. I'd love to get those stickers for the PJs.

Hi,

Pardon my unfamiliarity with the term, but when went in to Office Depot and asked about A4 label paper, they had no idea what I was talking about and nor did I see any labels that looked like they were the size of the photojournal thumbnails. Is there a number for the package? Anybody direct me to a supplier?

Alternatively, I'd be happy to reimburse somebody a few bucks and postage if they were to send them to me.

THanks for any help along these lines. I'd love to get those stickers for the PJs.

A4 is a non-American size, which is between letter and legal.

Check out this page for more info on paper sizes LINK

Just buy some large self-sticking labels, print and then cut out the thumbnails

Simply Great! When I was working with Ernie to fill in the early Popular Comics and Super Comics that he needed, I suggested to him that he leave a place for the books he couldn't find by his deadline. I said at some time in the future he could issue a set of stamps to fill all of the missing places, and he really liked the idea and agreed. It took a lot longer than expected, but today the job has finally been done. Matt Nelson kept the idea alive, and today I think everyone with a set of the PJ books is celebrating. Great work!