• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clink - Day 1: what'd you buy?

104 posts in this topic

GL 76 9.2 is up to 2600.00 :o

White Pager.

Do you think it will go higher..... hm

That is a particularly striking copy. I wouldn't be surprised if it approached 3,000. :o

I got lucky it didn't go that high but extremely happy (and broke :sick: ) to have won it, now I have to sell my 9.0... maybe I'll post it in the selling thread...

Amazing Adventures #7

Batman #240

:applause:

Very nice book. I don't think I have seen a 9.2 look any better. I came close to bidding on it. I called for the grader's notes and they said there was some scuffing on the front cover, but from the scan it looks very mild, and possibly, undergraded. (thumbs u

White Pager.

That is a particularly striking copy. I wouldn't be surprised if it approached 3,000. :o

I got lucky it didn't go that high but extremely happy (and broke :sick: ) to have won it, now I have to sell my 9.0... maybe I'll post it in the selling thread...

Amazing Adventures #7

Batman #240

:applause:

Very nice book. I don't think I have seen a 9.2 look any better. I came close to bidding on it. I called for the grader's notes and they said there was some scuffing on the front cover, but from the scan it looks very mild, and possibly, undergraded. (thumbs u

Thanks very much..Let me know if you hear of anyone looking for a cgc 9.0 copy :gossip:...still would like to have one of your 9.4 copies though, those are :cloud9:

White Pager.

One for sale in our Marketplace for $2500

Where? Point me in the direction... Anyone know what the last 9.0 on ComicLink or anywhere else sold for?

White Pager.

Where? Point me in the direction... Anyone know what the last 9.0 on ComicLink or anywhere else sold for?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2615494&fpart=1

White Pager.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2615494&fpart=1

Thank you... (thumbs u

White Pager.

Thank you... (thumbs u

I think yours is nicer. I wanted to bid on that book bad but I am going to stay the course for now and work on my Flash run.

I was thrilled to pick this up for only $130 :D

That was a bit over GPA, but I thought GPA was undervalued on this book.

Where else am I going to get a giant size Batman title/cover in 9.6 from 1970 that is the highest CGC graded copy (and also a Don Rosa copy).

RADD5347200891_175325.jpg