• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Live!

308 posts in this topic

Are you in the club?

ba03.jpg

Holy Carp, Danny. I hope you got to keep the soup bowl after that haircut.

who's the fat guy with the goatee?

Is it you, Pirate?

not unless the con is in kentucky.

Brief little report today as I have a 102 degree fever and need to sleep.

Line was full until at least 330. We ran out of programs :o (or are near there) for the day. Crowds were massive, I think every dealer in the room did well.

Notable sales: Air Fighters 1, 2, 5, 12, and 17 to the same guy, a Lost Valley King Comics to somebody who didn't believe the staples were original - had to get Jeff Weaver, the finder of the Lost Valley Collection to come over and verify - , tons of X-Men, Amazing Spider-Man 1, 2, 32, 33, 50, and maybe 200 trades. Very hectic day.

60 Minutes filmed part of the crowd (including the Marvel Comics 1 I had on the wall) and interviewed a bunch of people for an upcoming story.

Hope everybody had a good time and will see everybody tomorrow.

Line was full until at least 330. We ran out of programs :o (or are near there) for the day. Crowds were massive, I think every dealer in the room did well.

Notable sales: Air Fighters 1, 2, 5, 12, and 17 to the same guy, a Lost Valley King Comics to somebody who didn't believe the staples were original - had to get Jeff Weaver, the finder of the Lost Valley Collection to come over and verify - , tons of X-Men, Amazing Spider-Man 1, 2, 32, 33, 50, and maybe 200 trades. Very hectic day.

60 Minutes filmed part of the crowd (including the Marvel Comics 1 I had on the wall) and interviewed a bunch of people for an upcoming story.

(thumbs u Thanks for the update!

Andy

Thanks for the report and I hope you feel better.

Dennis

First, off, thanks to Rich for being such a great host. He opened his home to a bunch of hooligans without care for his property or family. What a great guy.

Now, the pics...

Not that I'm complaining, because the pork was delicious, especially with the smokey bbq sauce. But, by the time I got there (thanks to Mark Z. for the ride there and the Grinder's for the ride back), the pig was gone. No trace, just a tray of pork. So, here is the main course.

ba22.jpg