• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Live!

308 posts in this topic

More Losers

b26.jpg

what a motley f'n crew lol

:gossip: jim, your hat's on backwards :makepoint:

No. Here's your motley crüe story. Ok so... We leave Richs house and come back to the hotel and I'm half lit. Jeff and Lon want to go to sleep so I go downstairs to smoke and to look for some food or something. I walk down. Go through the bar to see what's going on and as I walk past the bar I see someone that looks familiar at the end of the bar.

I go outside and smoke and the whole time I'm looking through the window trying to be sure of who this person is. A couple comes out of the bar and me..... Having never met a stranger as my wife puts it, I start talking to the couple about this person at the end of the bar. We all to in the bar and I go to the end and say... "dude, I just want to shake your hand" as I reach forward the older guy sitting next to him sticks his arm out to block me. The guy I'm reaching for shakes my hand anyway and I offer to buy him a drink. He tells me in kind of an ugly tone, "we're drinking $250 bottles of champagne you want to buy that". I say, "hey man, I've been drinking vodka all night... I can't drink champagne ok top of that"

He says "well that's what we're drinking"

I say "where did you find $250 champagne at a Sheraton in downtown Baltimore?"

He says "hey man, that's what we're drinking. If you don't want to buy it F-ing get out of here"

So I left...

:(

It was Vince Neil

..is Watson at every convention , or what ?

Mom finally let him out of basement after 20 years

More Losers

b26.jpg

what a motley f'n crew lol

:gossip: jim, your hat's on backwards :makepoint:

No. Here's your motley crüe story. Ok so... We leave Richs house and come back to the hotel and I'm half lit. Jeff and Lon want to go to sleep so I go downstairs to smoke and to look for some food or something. I walk down. Go through the bar to see what's going on and as I walk past the bar I see someone that looks familiar at the end of the bar.

I go outside and smoke and the whole time I'm looking through the window trying to be sure of who this person is. A couple comes out of the bar and me..... Having never met a stranger as my wife puts it, I start talking to the couple about this person at the end of the bar. We all to in the bar and I go to the end and say... "dude, I just want to shake your hand" as I reach forward the older guy sitting next to him sticks his arm out to block me. The guy I'm reaching for shakes my hand anyway and I offer to buy him a drink. He tells me in kind of an ugly tone, "we're drinking $250 bottles of champagne you want to buy that". I say, "hey man, I've been drinking vodka all night... I can't drink champagne ok top of that"

He says "well that's what we're drinking"

I say "where did you find $250 champagne at a Sheraton in downtown Baltimore?"

He says "hey man, that's what we're drinking. If you don't want to buy it F-ing get out of here"

So I left...

:(

It was Vince Neil

..is Watson at every convention , or what ?

Mom finally let him out of basement after 20 years

Maybe his mom needs to do his laundry as well ... (shrug) ..That's the same green & white polo shirt he had at the Chicago con. ....... :whistle:

picked up my IM 12 from them

I used the joeypost lowball cash offer or walk techinique....

it worked :banana:

Indirectly, Tim, you picked up your IM 9 from these guys as well!

And, as for lowball offers: :banana: