• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The National NYC 14-16

197 posts in this topic

swung by one of my LCSes on the way home and it seems a bunch of 40's - early 60's 10 centers (various publishers) came in and they priced them to move. I got a little bit of my cheapy fix I was hoping for from the show I couldn't attend. I floated the idea of going to the National on Saturday because my kid's soccer is cancelled and, well, mrs. blob shot that one down right quick. oh well.

Finished my day at the NYC show...

Money spent, but picked up some great books including All Winners #12 and Wonderworld #7 :cloud9:. Had to walk back to the office after snagging a Blue Circle #3 Hitler cover with my cabfare money. lol

Harley, TedVL Dale Roberts and Moondog all brought plenty of newly purchased GA books. Overall, crowd was decent, active and saw lots of buying/trading despite the economy. A group of school kids were asked why they weren't in class today: "We like comic books better!" (thumbs u

Nice talking funny books with forumite and fellow Red Sox fan "GACollectibles" (Andrew). :applause:

GE

It was great chatting with you! :hi: