• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-MEN 94 CGC 9.6

484 posts in this topic

Plasmas are the coolest sleekest look'n tv's on the planet and I would love one, but I am a huge dvd fanatic and before that laserdisc. I love picture quality and if you want to buy a new TV today at a resonable price, I would recomend going with a nice projection HD at least 50inches. The technology behind the plasma isn't there yet and it'll probably be a few years before they look as good as an HD projector or an HD projection. around the same time the prices drop to normal consumer levels. Plasmas have a real hard time with black levels from what I've seen and I like my movies to look the best they can as any film junkie would want.

But, once again... Plasmas are the coolest. My wife wants one so bad, but I can't drop ten grand on somthing that could be outdated and worth a quarter the price in a year or two. Breaks my heart. Would look good on the wall. Go with HD projection. Good price. Great picture. Bigger picture.

'best

chris

You're right....it was about your credibility... makepoint.gif

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

Keep flapping yer lips, but I'm not going to get down in the mud and start slinging insults back at you.

Uh, I think a few posts ago you intimated that you despised most of the people here. That could be construed as insulting.