• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-MEN 94 CGC 9.6

484 posts in this topic

If you really have the books, I am truly impressed.

Let's not mince words in this case, keeping in mind that the people screaming for proof have been insulting, berating and slamming me since I came on here, and do so for various alterior motives.

I really have two choices:

1) Drive out and grab the comics, then drive back home and scan them, post the images to a site and then on here. To do all that work for people I despise would make me a chump and probably create even more jokes.

"I knew you'd fall for it insufficiently_thoughtful_person, we knew you had 'em, but it's nice to see you jumping like a trained seal"

2) I stand pat and don't worry about it. You can see the result of that with the anti-JC peanut (brained) gallery.

No matter what I do, I'd end up getting insulted, so I'd rather take the path of least work. grin.gif

I really have two choices:

1) Drive out and grab the comics, then drive back home and scan them, post the images to a site and then on here. To do all that work for people I despise would make me a chump and probably create even more jokes.

"I knew you'd fall for it insufficiently_thoughtful_person, we knew you had 'em, but it's nice to see you jumping like a trained seal"

2) I stand pat and don't worry about it. You can see the result of that with the anti-JC peanut (brained) gallery.

No matter what I do, I'd end up getting insulted, so I'd rather take the path of least work.

Hmm.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I figured that posting a scan might put an end to all of this nonsense......but you're right....it probably wouldn't.10_2_7.gif

sign-offtopic.gif I've got a huge hoard of BLUE DEVIL #1's and no......I won't

PROVE IT!!!

I figured that posting a scan might put an end to all of this nonsense......but you're right....it probably wouldn't

Exactly, as it never had anything to do with the books.

You're right....it was about your credibility... makepoint.gif

You're right....it was about your credibility... makepoint.gif

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

Keep flapping yer lips, but I'm not going to get down in the mud and start slinging insults back at you.

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

In what way did I insult you???...please enlighten me... popcorn.gif

I chose to get a "big screen" plasma tv vs the HD one due to the fact that a few people I know have the HD's. And for some reason or other, they've had problems with the picture. One person even has a vertical black line that goes up the side of the picture. It's very annoying to watch. frown.gif

For the topic at hand, does JC own these or not? Who really cares. We'll keep hearing about it from him, and I'm guessing a lot of people won't believe him until if/when he produces a picture.. So it's all a moot point because it can't be proven either way..

Brian

For the topic at hand, does JC own these or not? Who really cares. We'll keep hearing about it from him, and I'm guessing a lot of people won't believe him until if/when he produces a picture.. So it's all a moot point because it can't be proven either way..

Brian

I thought this thread was about X-men 94? confused-smiley-013.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Brian

I thought this thread was about X-men 94? confused-smiley-013.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

i know....WTF!?! sign-offtopic.gifmad.gif