• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Live.com Ebay discount back up to 30% as of 10/3/08

408 posts in this topic

I am no longer able to get the cashback logo to pop up when doing a search on ebay items. Has this expired?

offer is still current at 25%

I run a search from live.com and no icon. (shrug)

I am no longer able to get the cashback logo to pop up when doing a search on ebay items. Has this expired?

offer is still current at 25%

I run a search from live.com and no icon. (shrug)

Same here but I didn't think this promo was set to expire yet. Would be a real shame as I was going to do some serious Xmas shopping. Oh well, $400 back is better than nothing.

It is still up. You just may have to try various searches. I did "cheap wii" and it didn't work. Then I searched "Vaio" and it did show up. Just try some different key words.

But "Vaio" worked when I just tried about 20 seconds ago.

It is still up. You just may have to try various searches. I did "cheap wii" and it didn't work. Then I searched "Vaio" and it did show up. Just try some different key words.

Yep. Came right up. They may be pegging it to certain keywords. I was searching CGC but it no longer comes up with the discount. Vaio worked though. (thumbs u

Yep. Came right up. They may be pegging it to certain keywords. I was searching CGC but it no longer comes up with the discount. Vaio worked though. (thumbs u

That did it. I am home sick with the flu today and saw a nice Avengers #9 and just BIN'd it.

I received my first payment to my Paypal account a couple weeks ago. Have about $400 still pending. After the 60 days I requested the funds and received a message that it should appear within 7 days, but it atually showed up about 15 days later. I haven't been around for a while, but there was a initial thread here that died off and then when the cashback came back I posted another thread which seemed to die off quickly, glad to see that others are finally seeing the free money MS is giving away to get Live.com noticed. I've got about 3 eBay accounts now because you can do a max. of 6 cashbacks per eBay account (not paypal account) as I read it.

I received my first payment to my Paypal account a couple weeks ago. Have about $400 still pending. After the 60 days I requested the funds and received a message that it should appear within 7 days, but it atually showed up about 15 days later. I haven't been around for a while, but there was a initial thread here that died off and then when the cashback came back I posted another thread which seemed to die off quickly, glad to see that others are finally seeing the free money MS is giving away to get Live.com noticed. I've got about 3 eBay accounts now because you can do a max. of 6 cashbacks per eBay account (not paypal account) as I read it.

hm Has anyone here pulled off the same paypal account-different ebay account cashback?

hm Has anyone here pulled off the same paypal account-different ebay account cashback?

Yep, worked for me.

I just found about about the discout last Friday. Allready over. Tried many searches, and items on ebay aren't coming up any more. When did they cut it off?

Bummer...Is there a way to be notified when it's active again IF it's active again?

Thanks!

I cracked the code!

Search "cheap wii"

Anybody know when this ends. I don't want to ask a guy to put up a buy it now and not be able to get the discount.

Don't think anyone knows. Just tell the person to do it ASAP. The key words switch around a lot, but it has been up for a while