• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 1 Club?
22 22

1,041 posts in this topic

So i just picked this up on ebay........it im a bit iffy on the seller though. They have been making contact with me. And there sending the book supposedly early next week.

Thats a stunner. Congrats!

I would question if listing is legit. Lots of red flags but I've been wrong before. Very nice comic at a steal of a price. I hope it works out for you.

You know with Paypal you are protected though if any problems. Anyone else think this could be trouble for buyer?

Spidey 1 CGC 7.0

Edited by lhcomics

So i just picked this up on ebay........it im a bit iffy on the seller though. They have been making contact with me. And there sending the book supposedly early next week.

I would question if listing is legit. Lots of red flags but I've been wrong before. Very nice comic at a steal of a price. I hope it works out for you.

You know with Paypal you are protected though if any problems. Anyone else think this could be trouble for buyer?

Spidey 1 CGC 7.0

Good luck to the buyer and thank goodness PayPal has protection. My 2c , this is a hacked account. :tonofbricks:

Keep us informed :wishluck:

Spidey 1 CGC 7.0

Good luck to the buyer and thank goodness PayPal has protection. My 2c , this is a hacked account. :tonofbricks:

Keep us informed :wishluck:

same book and identical price to a Aug 2014 sale. Probably is hacked.

this will be among the books in the last box when liquidation starts in earnest down the road.

I am currently in a big liquidation. I'm letting myself keep ASM 1-5 or Amazing Fantasy 15. Guess which way I'm going!

Ebay have said the account isnt compromised. Which i asked them to check. And the paypal address she used was hes personal one which i was able to track her down on fb....... so yeah haha see what happens. Im just stoked on the buyer protection.

Good thing!

But Being that this same account just "sold" an AF 15 in cgc 4.5 for the same price as the asm1 =$6,995 (which is also $'10,000 UNDER Fmv) , 10 days prior to the asm1 sale. mixed in with the only feedback received is from selling clothing... (Over a year ago) :eek: kind of says a lot... but good luck :wishluck:

Ebay have said the account isnt compromised. Which i asked them to check. And the paypal address she used was hes personal one which i was able to track her down on fb....... so yeah haha see what happens. Im just stoked on the buyer protection.

Good thing!

But Being that this same account just "sold" an AF 15 in cgc 4.5 for the same price as the asm1 =$6,995 (which is also $'10,000 UNDER Fmv) , 10 days prior to the asm1 sale. mixed in with the only feedback received is from selling clothing... (Over a year ago) :eek: kind of says a lot... but good luck :wishluck:

Yikes

I recently picked this up in a collection. In my 30+ years of buying comics this is the nicest copy of ASM 1 I have ever come across so I'll keep it.

Spider-Man%201%20CGC%208_zpsbrltcwqd.jpg

It looks fantastic in the new holder!