• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 1 Club?
22 22

1,041 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, SECollector said:

I totally agree about the coolness factor. And yes, its not a first appearance, but it is the very first issue of the most amazing (pun intended) series ever and just the second appearance of Spidey. And yes, they do look awesome as a pair! :luhv:

Spideys.jpg

those are some really great reds on that spidey 1!

18 hours ago, SECollector said:

I totally agree about the coolness factor. And yes, its not a first appearance, but it is the very first issue of the most amazing (pun intended) series ever and just the second appearance of Spidey. And yes, they do look awesome as a pair! :luhv:

Spideys.jpg

Two beauties! 

Edited by bringsenseback

22 hours ago, SECollector said:

Spideys.jpg

:golfclap::applause::headbang:

15 minutes ago, bringsenseback said:

It truly is! 

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your comments. I really love it too, and its one that I will not be looking to upgrade. I spotted this issue in a site of a comic shop and asked for scans of the back page 5 or 6 months ago. They promised they would send one but never got a response. I gave up and continued searching but in the meantime grabbed some other books that drained my comics budget. I sent them an e-mail again a couple of weeks ago and I was happy to hear that it was still available but in a show for the moment. They sent me scans after an hour or so and the deal was sealed just a couple of hours later. Five days later the book was in Sweden and it is staying here for a long time ahead :wink:

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 3:45 PM, SECollector said:

Spideys.jpg

Awesome combo.   :cool:

On 5/9/2017 at 5:56 PM, 1webslinger said:

Nice looking raw book, any guess on the grade ?

4.5-5.0 I'm thinking... Had a duplicate of a rare modern variant... Sold one of them and turned it into this... So I'm pretty happy... A cover from 2009 for an ASM 1, sounds good to me =)