• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$25 Doug Mahnke Original Art JLA, Superman PART 3!!!

160 posts in this topic

The title says $25 pages, this will be the average amount, just like last night. Some are going to be more and there will be occasional pages that are less than $25 also!

Continued from Last night and the night before, here is the recap of what is happening:

I have about a 100 pieces of Doug Mahnke art that I picked up recently and Doug and I decided it would be cool to let them go for a rock bottom price. Most pages will be $25 each with some going bit higher...

I plan on getting a certain amount of scans up per day of Doug Mahnke art. The object of the sale is to move pieces that we have a lot of and to offer them up to new people who might be interested in Mahnke art and for returning customers.

I am going to ask that at these prices a minimum of 4 pages be purchased. Packing up 60 different orders at $25 each would take more time (and packing tape!) then I currently have

Understanding that not every page will be up in one evening, people are welcome to start a pile and add to it until I am done with all the scans and postings to get to the 4 page minimum.

PM me with any questions!

rules, shipping is $10 Priority mail in the US, outside the US exact amount for shipping.

I am going to list about 10 pages right now, as I am trying to give everyone a chance with their schedules to get some great pages at a very reasonable price! Any pages left from the past 2 nights will be included. I think there are maybe 5 left. Been a total success and wanted to say thank you to all those that purchased or tried to purchase!