• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you know who did Jason Ewert's Mirco-trimming ???

102 posts in this topic

Does anyone know who did the micro-trimming for Jason Ewert ???

Moyle's R Us

Who is Moyle ?

:gossip: It's actually Mohel

Perhaps Moyle is the Irish version.

:grin:

yes, moyle is how it's pronounced- looked more like toy so i went that route.

His name is Moyle he is a Mohel, he also has been known to give trim jobs because he likes crack...ed slabs.

I don't think Jason trimmed the books. I think he was more of a mule, so to speak. Find the books, get the books trimmed and reintroduce them back into the hobby.

I believe the trimming was outsourced and Jason was setup to be the fall guy from the get go if things went south.

:o :o :o

me...somebody's hijacked Jim's account!!! :eek:

But to whoever it is...I couldn't agree more. (thumbs u

Yeah, I didn't know that. This has made the thread somewhat more informative.

I hope more comes out for the good of the hobby.

I barely remember to be honest with you, I came late to the party and didn't know Jason or who his possee was beforehand.

Maybe FCM can pass along who he thinks did it since he started this thread instead of having everyone else name names.

If I knew I would have either started a thread on it, or hide my hand in the sand and remain silent.

The fact that I don't know, I can't entertain either scenario.

We have been led to believe to that noone knows......but I believe it's more a matter of noone telling.

My 2c

I don't believe that the trimmer is specifically associated with comic books. Meaning, I don't think it is someone who is or was active in the hobby. An uninterested third party, if you will.

We have been led to believe to that noone knows......but I believe it's more a matter of noone telling.

My 2c

I don't believe that the trimmer is specifically associated with comic books. Meaning, I don't think it is someone who is or was active in the hobby. An uninterested third party, if you will.

Could very well be. I just don't believe that noone here knows who that person is.....

My 2c

Could very well be. I just don't believe that noone here knows who that person is.....

:whistle:

My 2c

Why would they have a reason to know? I believe that person is only known to a handful of people at most, Jason and a few of his close associates. It's conceivable that his associates didn't even know. Jason's only role was to get the job done and the less they knew, the better.

My 2c

Why would they have a reason to know? I believe that person is only known to a handful of people at most, Jason and a few of his close associates. It's conceivable that his associates didn't even know. Jason's only role was to get the job done and the less they knew, the better.

Conceivable? Yes

Probable? Not really

I don't believe Ewert worked alone.....

My 2c

Who were his associates, and do you think THEY KNEW the books were being trimmed ?

My 2c

Conceivable? Yes

Probable? Not really

I'm not saying he worked alone. I'm saying anyone associated with him might not have known who he was using to trim the books.

My 2c

Who were his associates, and do you think THEY KNEW the books were being trimmed ?

I don't know. I could only guess. Yes, I think they knew.

My 2c

Conceivable? Yes

Probable? Not really

Ewert was just a patsy!!!