• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the most Valuable comic you own?

223 posts in this topic

My most cherished book. I love this story and book.....wouldn't sell it for mucho dinero.

turok_1.jpg

This is my "second most valuable book". Had a copy as a goofy teenager back in the 70's. I sold it in 1980 and havn't had a copy since......(since 6 months ago that is)

mm58.jpg

I don't have a picture or a scan of my most valuable book so you'll just have to wait :grin::grin::grin:

From a monetary standpoint:

Showcase4.jpg

But I'd sell the above book in a <3 as it has no special value to me.

If you don't mind me asking :shy:, why has this got no special value for you?

I can tell from your posts in the Golden Age section that you concentrate primarily on that era. But I would think that as a serious collector, as you obviously are, the Holy Grail of Silver Age keys would still take pride of place in your collection.

Just asking!

(I personally can't stand Silver Age DCs. But then again, I'm Australian, what the hell do I know!)

This might be it, but my heirs will probably be the ones to find out. Bought on a trip when I had $ to burn, and no HG SA was available...., :sorry:

adv108d.jpg

From a monetary standpoint:

Showcase4.jpg

But I'd sell the above book in a <3 as it has no special value to me.

I can tell from your posts in the Golden Age section that you concentrate primarily on that era. But I would think that as a serious collector, as you obviously are, the Holy Grail of Silver Age keys would still take pride of place in your collection.

Just asking!

(I personally can't stand Silver Age DCs. But then again, I'm Australian, what the hell do I know!)

Probably because I can think of better things I can do with the money were this book to sell (like pay off my home equity line of credit!!!), i.e., it just doesn't have the attachment it used to. I've owned it for four years already. The pride is still there, but not beaming pride. Time to share the love with someone else! ;)

Just asking!

Probably because I can think of better things I can do with the money were this book to sell (like pay off my home equity line of credit!!!), i.e., it just doesn't have the attachment it used to. I've owned it for four years already. The pride is still there, but not beaming pride. Time to share the love with someone else! ;)

(thumbs u

I don't get it.. but that's OK, I probably don't have the same collecting mentality that most of the guys/girls on this forum have. I don't 'get' you lot most of the time.

(shrug)