• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How hard is it to cut 2 pieces of cardboard???

48 posts in this topic

I don't get it. Why do the majority of people I buy comics from pack like . I just recieved a book today and it is only by chance that it did not get damaged in transit. Is it so hard to cut two pieces of cardboard and sandwich the book between them. The book came from a power seller of comics and an acclaimed advisor to the OBG and should know better.

Ahhh.. I could go on but I am sure this subject has been presented here before but it is frustrating and I needed to let off some steam. crazy.gif

I don't get it. Why do the majority of people I buy comics from pack like . I just recieved a book today and it is only by chance that it did not get damaged in transit. Is it so hard to cut two pieces of cardboard and sandwich the book between them. The book came from a power seller of comics and an acclaimed advisor to the OBG and should know better.

Ahhh.. I could go on but I am sure this subject has been presented here before but it is frustrating and I needed to let off some steam. crazy.gif

Who was it?

Who was it?

Whoa! Holy resurrection Batman!

I eat cardboard for lunch. What's left over I use for packing.

2010-01-01%2000.00.00-2.jpg

those are beautiful.

i will admit my last batch of self-cut cardboard did not have such straight edges

I use a three foot metal ruler. I put the marks on it with a black marker for the dimensions I want. then I just draw the lines and use a straight blade utility knife. It goes pretty fast. I always keep plenty of back up cardboard in case of a run. lol

350799b4-b884-4e7f-a357-90859e488f23.jpg

I started using these a few years ago and they're excellent. I also get cardboard from a local shipper that works great and they save me the perfect size strips.

Yeah, this thread looks a bit old lol

161812.jpg.2e11f22374378a631d045c74b2a12dc2.jpg

I use a three foot metal ruler. I put the marks on it with a black marker for the dimensions I want. then I just draw the lines and use a straight blade utility knife. It goes pretty fast. I always keep plenty of back up cardboard in case of a run. lol

350799b4-b884-4e7f-a357-90859e488f23.jpg

I think your cardboard stash is safe. lol