• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rocky Mountain Collection X-Men in the CL Auction

63 posts in this topic

My bad, I just realized that we are talking about 12. I though he wrote 62 doh!

It's the Juggernaut person_without_enough_empathy!

the X-Men books, how 'bout those sweet looking Rocky Mountain FFs? :banana:

The X-Men 12 should be a $10K book. Similar to the ASM 31 in that it's a minor key, late '65 book. The Spidey is a 9.8 and the X-Men only a 9.6 but there are only 3 copies in 9.6 or better making it a much tougher book than ASM 31. Actually I would not be shocked to see it go well over $10K with some of the silly prices being paid lately.

$10k? Really? I no longer collect SA books, but this has always been a favorite of mine, and I was having mild aspirations at picking up this X-Men #12. $10k in this economy for a book that was not given a pedigree designation is really aggressive. Beautiful book though :grin:

There are some beautiful FF books in this upcoming auction as well. Like others, I am having a hard time figuring out why this collection was not awarded a pedigree designation by CGC. It is surely a high class collection, with all but a few that I have seen with White pages and striking colors.

I didn't pay a lot of attention to the prior offering of the Rocky Mountain Spidey offerings. Anyone know where I can find out the price points of clink's last auction?

So is anyone on the boards going to try to win any of those Rocky Moutain X-men books? :gossip:

I am paging KC100US, Doc Watson, World Best comics, and others I am leabing out.

Holy Sh@@ those books are uber sweet.

I am sure collecters like Tom Brulato are going to try upgrade.

I am very interested to see how these books go, I am smell a lot of punishing bids.