• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Any Dan Akroyd Fans

17 posts in this topic

Nice selling by Dan...so much so, that I wanted to get a bottle...and they have no sales information on their web site :doh:

A quick google search indicated that there's one site that sells it...but they only deliver to California...wtf?

What's a man supposed to do?

Nice selling by Dan...so much so, that I wanted to get a bottle...and they have no sales information on their web site :doh:

A quick google search indicated that there's one site that sells it...but they only deliver to California...wtf?

What's a man supposed to do?

I had that same problem when I went to bevmo.com. Fortunately I was able to find a site that sold it to Florida.

The site is beltramos.com. Hope this helps ya! (thumbs u

They just announced a giveaway on the website...with every bottle of Vodka they are giving away a free....

26395M~Super-Bass-O-Matic-Posters.jpg

something to do with Califiornia wine laws. I have trouble sending client gifts in and out of CA because of selling/shipping restrictions. I forget tho exactly how it works. Ill remember in a few months. then soon forget again.