• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is your Ebay Arch-Nemesis? Your Dr. Doom? Your Lex Luthor?

82 posts in this topic

Haven't seen him/her in a while, but a couple of years ago I could count on "microbia" turning up on the bidder's list for most every VG-ish Golden Age DC I bid on. And usually 1 or more places above me on that list...

Aw c'mon lighten up, I think you have great taste in Comics hahah thumbsup2.gif, sometimes I just wish it wasn't so close to my own. tonofbricks.gif

Everyone collects what Bonds collects, 'cause he collects it all!! 27_laughing.gif

Everyone collects what Bonds collects, 'cause he collects it all!! 27_laughing.gif

I'm surprised I was not on anyone's list. I would say scottieeye , Judeloo, de-lekkerste bid on a lot of the auctions I bid on and vice versa ( in order of frequency.). Lately , healwithsteel has been crazy bidding on X-men as well.

i would say when i first started buying on ebay a few years ago it had to be frank(hitman) i like him a lot and he is a very nice guy but he was outbidding me on everything.then about a year or so later another very nice guy stephen(spider9698) was making it very difficult to get spiderman 9.8s.but if it wasnt for these two guys i would have been out of a lot of cash grin.gif

I'm surprised I was not on anyone's list. I would not say scottieeye , Judeloo, de-lekkerste bid on a lot of the auctions I bid on and vice versa ( in order of frequency.). Lately , healwithsteel has been crazy bidding on X-men as well.

Tomega bids against me on those high grade X-Men reprints!! Damm him!!

Feel better? 27_laughing.gif

P.S. yeah, healwithsteel was on a buying rampage with X-Men but is now dumping a lot of his copies. What's up with that? Are these his lower graded copies?

Drew