• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling it all..A day I thought would never come..Huge marvel title runs FS

90 posts in this topic

Hey fellow boardies.. Im really sad to leave the wonderful world of comics but I think after 5 years its time to move on. I've been losing interest these past couple of months and haven't been buying much at all, something I thought would never happen. I will also be studying overseas next semester in Italy, so with the euro killing the dollar I could use all the money I can get :cry: I've met so many great people during my time collecting and am glad to know that the hobby is in good hands (thumbs u

I'm going to do my best selling what I have in as orderly way as possible but theres A LOT of books. I have huge runs of amazing spider-man from #200 up to almost current and Uncanny x-men from #95 to almost current. I also have Daredevil, Captain America and iron man runs. I will be posting pictures of lots together because of the large volume but if theres a specific request on a particular book I'll be glad to scan it for you.

I take paypal and personal checks as well as money orders. Shipping are as follows:

1-15 books= $5

16-30 books=$10

31-50 books=$15

50+ will vary

Now on to the books...

Okay up first...

Captain America Vol. 5 #1-39 Complete

These look great, all are easily NM.

Great story and awesome art. What more can you ask for?? Written by Ed Brubaker and drawn by Steve Epting & co.

:news: SOLD!

DSCF0626.jpg

Didn't you get the DD #1 a while back?

How would you know that hm And no, but I was supposed to :sorry: That was the only really bad experience I've had with comic collecting.. a blessing because it was the only one in 5 years, a curse because it was so much money..

Okay up first...

Great story and awesome art. What more can you ask for?? Written by Ed Brubaker and drawn by Steve Epting & co.

$80

DSCF0626.jpg

:takeit:

Okay up first...

$80

DSCF0626.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks! PM coming soon..

Sorry to see you leave the hobby, e, although it's good that you can recognize when it's time to move on. Hopefully you'll be retaining a few items so that when you return, you'll have at least those to start with.