• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Slabs for TRADE

15 posts in this topic

So these trade threads don't usually work very well but I thought since some of the books I'm looking for are relatively common and some of the stuff I have is relatively uncommon maybe I'd get some bites. I'm looking to TRADE the following books(thumbnails) for other books. The list below the thumbnails is what I'm looking for. I'd be open to multiple books and cash/trade deals. PM with what you have and what you're looking for.

th_asm88.jpg th_asm93.jpgth_bats203.jpgth_bats204.jpgth_dd158.jpgth_dd168.jpgth_ff58.jpgth_im43.jpgth_ssws154.jpgth_subby69.jpgth_witchinghour1-1.jpg

Prerequisites are good QP and PQ, OW or better pages and good centering/color. I'd prefer slabbed copies but will consider raw if I know and trust your grading, minimum grade wanted is listed next to the book, the plus just means that anything higher than minimum grade is ok too. In no particular order, these are the books I'm looking for:

Hulk 181 9.4+

GS X-Men 1 9.4+

X-Men 94, 98, 99 9.4+

Surfer 4 9.4+

HOS 90 9.4+

FF 27 8.0+

Subby 8 9.4+

Avengers 94,97 9.4+

B&B 93 9.4+

ASM 62, 104 9.4+

Cap 111 9.6

Most Neal Adams GL's, Batman, Detective, X-Men in 9.4+

I like the idea of trading, especially when you might not otherwise have the money available to purchase a book. I wish I had something you were looking for. That SSWS is sweet!

Me too, except it rarely works. This is the third or fourth time I've posted a thread like this and I've never gotten anyone to consider any trading. doh!

I thought you'd given up the habit? Are you back to collecting FF's?

Yep! Just started a couple weeks ago. I have #2, 3 and 6. Looking for a 6.0 #1 right now, but no one wants to sell me one :cry:

AF 15s are flying around all over the place meh

I will bump my WTB threads so you can see what I want :grin:

Yep! Just started a couple weeks ago. I have #2, 3 and 6. Looking for a 6.0 #1 right now, but no one wants to sell me one :cry:

NICE! Way to come back in the hobby. (worship) (thumbs u

NICE! Way to come back in the hobby. (worship) (thumbs u

Thanks!

PM me about the 58 before you put it on the CL auction, if it's still available by then...I'm focusing on trying tog et a #1 right now!

(I'm a sucker for 9.4 SA's though :cloud9: )

I have an x-men 94 cgc 9.4, but only see the DD 158 9.8, just gpa'd that and its not even close, but still a great pretty book!!! Looking for any other ASM high grades? I have 50+ books off to cgc right now, will tell you when all come back. The first one came back is an ASM 121 cgc 9.4 wp. Pm me if interested in future trades :) Have a great weekend everyone.