• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tec 27 in Heritage auction?

88 posts in this topic

Is this the same book that was offered for sale here a while back, along with the other Detectives though 38? I'm thinking of making a play for a restored Tec 27, but I think this particular copy will break 75k. 45k is probably going to be my ceiling. Thoughts?

Is this the same book that was offered for sale here a while back, along with the other Detectives though 38? I'm thinking of making a play for a restored Tec 27, but I think this particular copy will break 75k. 45k is probably going to be my ceiling. Thoughts?

Yeah, how come my house only has 9 foot ceilings ???

yes, it is the same copy, my former copy...

I suspect it will easily break 75K, but I could be wrong... the bad news, $45K has no chance at winning (I believe they have the reserve set at $60K) :sorry:

I'm in the over 75k camp, too. I've got a feeling it'll be a strong result. No logical reason why, I just feel like it'll be competitive.

Here's the logic...the money is much safer there right now than anywhere else.

Mega key, mega book, mega safe haven. That book is going to do well!

I'm in the over 75k camp, too. I've got a feeling it'll be a strong result. No logical reason why, I just feel like it'll be competitive.

that seems to be a general concensus, given the prices mega keys have reached of late

that seems to be a general concensus, given the prices mega keys have reached of late

Is there a safer place for anyone's money right now?

R.

Is there a safer place for anyone's money right now?

R.

you can put your money in my account...that is pretty safe lol

I am going to say it doesn't clear $60k

I know, I am way out of the rest of the predicts, but going with $60k

with juice or without?

without

then I agree with you, too!