• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

POSSIBLY LOST COMIC BOOK USPS STYLE

58 posts in this topic

Didn't something like this happen with an Incredible Hulk book? This seems to happen to you a lot.

Yes an Incredible Hulk #5 @ CGC 7.0 was lost earlier this Summer. The reason being the address label was smeared; weather. The seller was able to reship it to me FedEx and the problem was quickly solved after that. From here on out I'm just going to request FedEx and tracking. Even without insurance FedEx is the best. In order for the package not to arrive the plane has to crash.

Didn't something like this happen with an Incredible Hulk book? This seems to happen to you a lot.

Yes an Incredible Hulk #5 @ CGC 7.0 was lost earlier this Summer. The reason being the address label was smeared; weather. The seller was able to reship it to me FedEx and the problem was quickly solved after that. From here on out I'm just going to request FedEx and tracking. Even without insurance FedEx is the best. In order for the package not to arrive the plane has to crash.

fed-ex-ups-crash.jpg

crashed_fedex_boeing_727_tracks.jpg

fed-ex-ups-crash.jpg

Disheartening and quite sick

fed-ex-ups-crash.jpg

Or maybe they knew it was you (shrug)

fed-ex-ups-crash.jpg

WTF are you talking about?

I lost two VSS books with the USPS. Same thing happened I called the post office and they said the machine propably "ate" them. I called a few more times to check, but the package was lost. Sadly there was no insurance so I was out my comics and Money. At least it was only $33.00. I was able to chalk it up as a lessen learned as I just avoid the sellers books since no refund was given.

I lost two VSS books with the USPS. Same thing happened I called the post office and they said the machine propably "ate" them. I called a few more times to check, but the package was lost. Sadly there was no insurance so I was out my comics and Money. At least it was only $33.00. I was able to chalk it up as a lessen learned as I just avoid the sellers books since no refund was given.

The seller gave me no option for insurance at checkout. I suspected that a $15 plus shipping charge included it. If the package is lost I will be getting my G-d damn money back. Rest assured. I've already filed with PayPal and will call and report a fraudulent charge to my credit card company if need be. The whole thing blows.

fed-ex-ups-crash.jpg

You can figure it out Mr Sunshine

fed-ex-ups-crash.jpg

Ohh that's right your the one who created a shill thread because you are a shill. Why would you come onto MY thread about a lost book comic book and talk mess personally to me? Because your a insufficiently_thoughtful_person that's why. Go back to your shanty at PGX, you G-d damn son of a person_without_enough_empathy.

Andrew

fed-ex-ups-crash.jpg

Ohh that's right your the one who created a shill thread because you are a shill. Why would you come onto MY thread about a lost book comic book and talk mess personally to me? Because your a insufficiently_thoughtful_person that's why. Go back to your shanty at PGX, you G-d damn son of a person_without_enough_empathy.

Andrew

Thats what im talking about.Make sure and pm some profanity too.

I won this book for $500 on Oct. 12th from eBay seller honestgrader and since I yet to receive anything. He e-mailed my a USPS Priority tracking number 2306 1570 0000 6942 9886, but the package hasn't moved from Tampa, Fl since 10/18. What am I to do?

CC

1st: Was it shipped priority or Media?

2nd: It's not really a tracking # but a delivery confirmation #.

3rd: It's only been 1 week. Don't panic until 5 weeks out.

Andrew

Impressive...Most Impressive.

I bet the USPS person that handles your complaint is going to say, "Why yes, Mister Andrew. Considering all the cussing I will get right on that. You obviously mean business!"

Either that or he/she will kick your azz to the curb.

Good luck. (thumbs u

Andrew

Impressive...Most Impressive.

I bet the USPS person that handles your complaint is going to say, "Why yes, Mister Andrew. Considering all the cussing I will get right on that. You obviously mean business!"

Either that or he/she will kick your azz to the curb.

Good luck. (thumbs u

I just don't understand why a shill would come onto MY thread about a lost package and starting talking mess. It makes absolutely no since. I'm sorry about the profanity but for someone to do this way out of line.