• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Liquidation Sale

465 posts in this topic

Action Comics 300 VF/NM

$100

Action300.jpg

hm

if you stare directly into the red sun for a minute the title changes to detective

:roflmao:

btw, who is the cover artist on that?

Swan

Action Comics 300 VF/NM

$100

Action300.jpg

hm

if you stare directly into the red sun for a minute the title changes to detective

btw, who is the cover artist on that?

Swan

Swan....Curt Swan

Action Comics 300 VF/NM

$100

Action300.jpg

:o:takeit:

On my want list for 8 years.

Congrats John! :applause:

If I hadn't already spent so much this week, I was seriously thinking about this book. It's one of my favorite Action covers. I'm really glad you got it.

Action Comics 300 VF/NM

$100

Action300.jpg

If I hadn't already spent so much this week, I was seriously thinking about this book. It's one of my favorite Action covers. I'm really glad you got it.

Thanks Erich. It is a great cover and a book that I absolutely never see in high grade. I have all the surrounding issues but this one has long eluded me.

Action Comics 300 VF/NM

$100

Action300.jpg

Thanks Erich. It is a great cover and a book that I absolutely never see in high grade. I have all the surrounding issues but this one has long eluded me.

That "Super Horse" story must be kick azz!

Action Comics 300 VF/NM

$100

Action300.jpg

That "Super Horse" story must be kick azz!

:cry: