• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Geez...If you want a PREACHER page...

98 posts in this topic

That page from #3 is killer. What do you guys think it'll end at?

Really tough to say. The first 11 issues have ALOT of great pages featuring/introducing the cast. I think $750 is a minimum. You never kow who is out there that want s a page from issue #3, and of course, the reserve has to be considered. From the sellers write up, I'm guessing he is thinking closer to $1000.

On an aside, I think those other pages are going to suffer being listed at the same time as the #3 page.

Mike

This is pretty big news:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3ia758ca52fdc0aac4029b54bac608ab42

Sam Mendes! Does this mean Kate Winslet is the de facto frontrunner for Tulip? hm

Deals like this happen everyday, and very few of them ever come to fruition...but, still, that's a major name involved. It's gone from a Kevin Smith movie to an HBO series and now, a prestige production. As much as I think an HBO series would be the best format for PREACHER, I'm glad it's gone from the dude who did DAREDEVIL and GHOST RIDER to an Oscar-winner.

As for the pages on Ebay...I agree that the later, lesser pages will suffer from being auctioned at the same time as the great #3 page. I don't want to throw any values out there for the #3 page just yet ( :devil:), but even the seller had no idea how strong the demand is for key PREACHER pages right now, since his reserve was only in the $500 range. This series has been undervalued for a while. I think the winning bid is going to surprise a lot of people.

As for the pages on Ebay...I agree that the later, lesser pages will suffer from being auctioned at the same time as the great #3 page. I don't want to throw any values out there for the #3 page just yet ( :devil:), but even the seller had no idea how strong the demand is for key PREACHER pages right now, since his reserve was only in the $500 range. This series has been undervalued for a while. I think the winning bid is going to surprise a lot of people.

I agree, Felix. It's going to be EXPENSIVE!!! Don't even bother bidding. It will be so outrageous, you should just forget about it. :whistle:

O.k. I shouldn't be mean like that.

HERE IS ANOTHER PAGE. Not a bad price. Used to be ANY page with Jesse was a $500 page. We live in fickle times.

And a unique fact about the #3 page on eBay(that only I care about). THE PAGE PRIOR was the very first piece of OA I purchased back in 95/96 timeframe. Set me back quite a bit rantrant

HERE IS ANOTHER PAGE. Not a bad price. Used to be ANY page with Jesse was a $500 page. We live in fickle times.

And a unique fact about the #3 page on eBay(that only I care about). THE PAGE PRIOR was the very first piece of OA I purchased back in 95/96 timeframe. Set me back quite a bit rantrant

Eyepatch Jesse....less of a man than 2 eyed Jesse...thus the discount. :whistle:

C

Eyepatch Jesse....less of a man than 2 eyed Jesse...thus the discount. :whistle:

C

Eyepatch Jesse is cool! 2 eyed Jesse didn't stare down God. One eyed Jesse spit in his eye! :o

C

Eyepatch Jesse is cool! 2 eyed Jesse didn't stare down God. One eyed Jesse spit in his eye! :o

Except with the Eyepatch and that Mullet he looked like the lost 6th member of the Village People....Pirate Dude..."Yarghh! Who wants to Swab me poop deck?!?!"

C

Except with the Eyepatch and that Mullet he looked like the lost 6th member of the Village People....Pirate Dude..."Yarghh! Who wants to Swab me poop deck?!?!"

C

It's not so much a mullet as jheri curls. Forget all the swearing and blasphemy...a truly faithful screen adaptation will keep the 'do :insane:

I agree that the later, lesser pages will suffer from being auctioned at the same time as the great #3 page. I don't want to throw any values out there for the #3 page just yet ( :devil:), but even the seller had no idea how strong the demand is for key PREACHER pages right now, since his reserve was only in the $500 range. This series has been undervalued for a while. I think the winning bid is going to surprise a lot of people.

Geez! You are right about that page 3. It is definitely going to surprise a lot of people. . . Right now I am shocked and it is still has 13 hours left to run! And I really wanted to bid on that one. :pullhair:

I agree that the later, lesser pages will suffer from being auctioned at the same time as the great #3 page. I don't want to throw any values out there for the #3 page just yet ( :devil:), but even the seller had no idea how strong the demand is for key PREACHER pages right now, since his reserve was only in the $500 range. This series has been undervalued for a while. I think the winning bid is going to surprise a lot of people.

Geez! You are right about that page 3. It is definitely going to surprise a lot of people. . . Right now I am shocked and it is still has 13 hours left to run! And I really wanted to bid on that one. :pullhair:

Well, that certainly went for a bit more than I expected. :o

I just hope the WINNING BIDDER with HIDDEN FB completes the deal.

I don't want to throw any values out there for the #3 page just yet ( :devil:), but even the seller had no idea how strong the demand is for key PREACHER pages right now, since his reserve was only in the $500 range. This series has been undervalued for a while. I think the winning bid is going to surprise a lot of people.

You win. The result surprised me.