• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How much would DD 131 CGC 9.2 with missing page

15 posts in this topic

I bought a DD 131 sent for grading and it got a 9.2 green label, the 10th page is missing (lol stupid me never looked for missing pages) it does affect the story

this is for my personal collection, but if i can upgrade and sell this at some point i would like to know for future referance

one person's opinion...but missing a story page brings the books value down 90%+

Someone may buy the book for the cover and then marry it to a complete interior (creating a qualified book for sure) but if you are keeping for your personal collection this may be the best thing for you to do.

I'd sell it for a buck. But it probably wouldn't sell. So I'd offer a 20% discount.

Which would be swiftly followed by 4 lowball offers.

After much discussion, I would end up paying Divad $3.00 to take it. Free shipping of course. :baiting:

one person's opinion...but missing a story page brings the books value down 90%+

Someone may buy the book for the cover and then marry it to a complete interior (creating a qualified book for sure) but if you are keeping for your personal collection this may be the best thing for you to do.

Dude - you cannot seriously be suggesting that someone would go to the trouble of marrying the pages together for a Daredevil #131 from 1976 :screwy:

I'd sell it for a buck. But it probably wouldn't sell. So I'd offer a 20% discount.

Which would be swiftly followed by 4 lowball offers.

After much discussion, I would end up paying Divad $3.00 to take it. Free shipping of course. :baiting:

:roflmao: I'm sooooooooo there.

Dude - you cannot seriously be suggesting that someone would go to the trouble of marrying the pages together for a Daredevil #131 from 1976 :screwy:

Happens every day . . . :whistle:

:baiting:

Well DD 131 is a minor key with Bullseye...heck I don't know hard it is to marry I book, I've never done it...

Well, easy to do, but also easy to tell it's been done . . . particularly with the p. 10 wrap of Incredible Hulk #181 . . . can anyone say Shanna the She-Devil?!? lol