• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Making genuine friendships on the boards

94 posts in this topic

Great story. I never thought I would enjoy this manner of communication and I never ever thought I could get a real feel for a personality through a bulletin board and typed conversation but I've changed my mind. I really enjoy hanging out here and would love to meet many of the members I've encountered.

As I also live in Canada I have never had a chance to try poo berry ...ah boo hairy cereal. Looks like a trip to Chicago next year for a little cereal and comic buying would be in order.

It's Boo Berry....short for BOODY BERRY :baiting: .Seriously....I love the people I've met here....it's a very substantial part of my life.It would be cool if someone on here with travel industry connections could arrange a group rate cruise leaving from , say , Florida that includes a Convention and a cruise....might be cool.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

That would be so cool jimbo. Pressing demos by the pool. Gopher serving us drinks. :cloud9:

Anybody know of a great convention in Florida in , say, spring or summer of 2009 ? That would be a good place to start...or finish.Probably finish, as I wouldn't want to carry books on the cruise. I'm kind of serious about this.... :baiting: .GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I went to high school with Jim and can corroborate the fact that his mom used to pack his lunch bag full of Boo Berry Cereal.

I think he also dated an ex girlfriend of mine...but that's a short story for another day.

:whistle:

Watson? Stop trying to bribe my friends away from me.

:sumo:

I went to high school with Jim and can corroborate the fact that his mom used to pack his lunch bag full of Boo Berry Cereal.

I think he also dated an ex girlfriend of mine...but that's a short story for another day.

:whistle:

Watson? Stop trying to bribe my friends away from me.

:sumo:

Was it the Boo Berry that swayed her away? :grin:

Jim

His posts seem so much less dickish when you hear them in that slow, cultured drawl.

PS: He is still a clod hopping, corn squeezing, cousin kissing, hillbilly.

well, if jessica "country" simpson was his cousin, I could see it lol

I never tasted that cereal before. Send me a box Doc :P

should start a thread....anybody needing a box of boo berry, please sign up.

lol

None of you will probably believe this, but Doc even sent me a box of free X-Men books - that's how nice he is OFF the boards.. now if we only get him to work on his board persona. :whistle:

Yes, Doc has "keyboard muscles".

None of you will probably believe this, but Doc even sent me a box of free X-Men books - that's how nice he is OFF the boards.. now if we only get him to work on his board persona. :whistle:

Why don't you give him a few pointers, Mr. Sunshine?

:jokealert: