• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Making genuine friendships on the boards

94 posts in this topic

I'll add that Watson is a funny poster & a very bright guy. Now that I've met greggy, Watson is the Boards member I look forward to meeting the most (see you in Chicago Jim).

Hate milk, always hated milk, unless it was enhanced. Any cereal I had had to change the color and taste of the milk growing up or I would not eat it.

Hate milk, always hated milk, unless it was enhanced. Any cereal I had had to change the color and taste of the milk growing up or I would not eat it.

Enhanced?? Oh! I thought maybe you meant with a little hair of the dog. :baiting::kidaround:

Enhanced?? Oh! I thought maybe you meant with a little hair of the dog. :baiting::kidaround:

Wrong choice of words lol

I like any cereal that will change the color or taste of milk :D

Maybe only from cows with implants? (shrug)

Maybe only from cows with bolt-ons? (shrug)

lol fixed that for ya

Maybe only from cows with implants? (shrug)

Wheres Nerf when you need him lol

cow_comical.JPG