• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Megan Fox as Wonder Woman?

168 posts in this topic

folks, I have been pining over Jessica B for years....so BACK OFF! because you all know my chances are slightly above 0 of it happening :headbang:
I have a better chance getting together with Alba :baiting:
:gossip: I can sum it up in one symbol, that would give me the edge... $

you got me on youth and looks and all that , but I got the coin :baiting:

Should've been Morena Baccarin!

morena.jpg

:eek:
:eek::eek:
don't get me wrong, she would need like 20 beers to want me, but not at the top of my list

I fell in lust with her while watching Firefly :grin:

Joss Whedon strongly hinted that he wanted her to play Wonder Woman, but I knew it was unlikely.

folks, I have been pining over Jessica B for years....so BACK OFF! because you all know my chances are slightly above 0 of it happening :headbang:
I have a better chance getting together with Alba :baiting:
:gossip: I can sum it up in one symbol, that would give me the edge... $

you got me on youth and looks and all that , but I got the coin :baiting:

True that :sorry:

though Jennifer Connely would also be right up there and would do better if she put on a few pounds ala Rocketeer.

You're not kidding. She's insanely attractive in Rocketeer. :cloud9:

Yup. I had an insane crush on her for a while as a youngin' and did not realize it was her two decades later in the Hulk movie. She really lost some weight which in my opinion is a bit of a shame. She would make a perfect Wonder Woman.

R.

I fell in love with Ms. Connelly in Career Opportunities (actually it was in Seven Minutes in Heaven but I will never admit to that) and her riding the rocking horse was HOT!

As for Ms. Fox, I have seen her in person and while she is smokin hot, she is about four feet tall, not exactly an amazon princess.