• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your Funny Animal Key's

52 posts in this topic

Let's see. Here's Flippity & Flop's second issue, a worthy follow-up to issue # 1 -

Agreed! :headbang:

You know thee is something truly Frightening,and oddly disturbing about some of the GA funny Animal covers.

I totally agree. Check this one out. A little Japanese cat sabateur attempting to blow up a grade school! :o

"Comedy Comics" indeed.

comedycomics17.jpg

Twiddle and Twaddle get no respect around here!

Jack

First Flip & Flop

And if that's not key I don't know what is! :sumo:

FlipFlop1-1.jpg

Let's see. Here's Flippity & Flop's second issue, a worthy follow-up to issue # 1 -

Here are two of my favorite funny animal comics from my collection. And, incidentally, they are new to my collection as well! :luhv:

Did a little horse trading in Dallas this past weekend.

vacationparade.jpg

fourcolor16.jpg

what horse did you trade? big brown???? love the mickey.

I love the Vacation Parade story. It was reprinted with a another great cover that was taken from the first splash wasn't it?

The MM story was reprinted much sooner as the Birthday issue but was edited a little.

I like the originals a little better and the animated cover.

Edit: I get motion sickness and had to remove the DD VP with the spinning wheels.

Here are two of my favorite funny animal comics from my collection. And, incidentally, they are new to my collection as well! :luhv:

vacationparade.jpg

fourcolor16.jpg

what horse did you trade? big brown???? love the mickey.

I've wanted the Mickey for a long time. Last one I owned was the Crescent City copy. Heck, that was 13 years ago!

vacationparade.jpg

Wow, it didn't take long for that to leave the slab.