• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WIZARD WORLD TEXAS Report!

185 posts in this topic

Ok... you guys are like impatient children and to take some heat away from the "other" thread, here are some photos!

Bhooks, his wife, and favorite board conversation subject Matt Nelson:

100_0843.jpg

Look at Hooks, all teeth and tan. Matt had the best seat in the house.

Can someone tell 'Hooks to get a hair cut? Or is that hair the type that needs to get cut hm

Are you insinuating that Hooks' manly mane is a <gasp> toupee? :o

It has to be. Because surely no self respecting man in the modern age would wear his hair like that :baiting:

self respecting man

Nope , it's real ,.... albeit a bit dry , stiff and dirty , as you knucklehead's humor is ......... ..... :whistle:

By any chance are you the lead singer in the local Wham tribute band? hm

:roflmao:

:makepoint:

Why don't you go take Roy to an afternoon matinee and dinner .... :whistle:

Hey, occasionally I meet someone from the Boards and we strike up a friendship. Contrast that with your technique of showing up at a con, dining and dashing, and generally pizzing people off. Your mileage may vary.

PS: Hopefully you will be able to outrun Strongguy. :sick:

BTW , there council , I could have chatted w/ Ciorac and several others all night , but after dinner I could tell my wife didn't really want to "geek out" on books the rest of the evening ....... :whistle: .............. :grin:

Ok... you guys are like impatient children and to take some heat away from the "other" thread, here are some photos!

100_0843.jpg

Can someone tell 'Hooks to get a hair cut? Or is that hair the type that needs to get cut hm

It has to be. Because surely no self respecting man in the modern age would wear his hair like that :baiting:

self respecting man

Nope , it's real ,.... albeit a bit dry , stiff and dirty , as you knucklehead's humor is ......... ..... :whistle:

images.jpghm

100_0843.jpg

self respecting man

que the music.... "The Jitterbug....the jitterbur...."

Where did you keep your white tiger, while you were eating with your wife, Hooks?

siegfried-harriet-roy.jpg

It's about time ! I was just about to make my 1st post of the morn . And it was going to say "You guy's are good ! , Real good ...however , if you were really on top of your game , then you would have unearthed an infamous Siegfried pic . :whistle:

BTW , one of my good friends ribs me by calling me Siegi ...... meh

You guys are brutal! Brian's an ok guy.

Hopefully Brian you don't take too much of what these guys say to heart.

Thanks dude !

But really , I dish it out hard , albeit in fun , and I also know I'm a good target as well . JEEZ ! I would even rip on me ! Good fun .. (thumbs u

Did you make it to WWT Scott?

Hey Thomas, I made it and had a really good time. The Forum dinner was great too. Whenever I would get tired I would go out to my vehicle and take a rest, or go into the lobby area and just sit and watch the "SHOW" Man, it was a hoot seeing all of the people dressed up. Some looked really good, but for evey 1 that looked good, there were 5 that were 100lbs too big for their costume or had it cut so short that you could see all of their shaving bumps! :o

I will post my con report and pick-ups in either Brian's or Don's thread as soon as I compose my thoughts.

Did you make it to WWT Scott?

Hey Thomas, I made it and had a really good time. The Forum dinner was great too. Whenever I would get tired I would go out to my vehicle and take a rest, or go into the lobby area and just sit and watch the "SHOW" Man, it was a hoot seeing all of the people dressed up. Some looked really good, but for evey 1 that looked good, there were 5 that were 100 too big for their costume or had it cut so short that you could see all of their shaving bumps! :o

I will post my con report and pick-ups in either Brian's or Don's thread as soon as I compose my thoughts.

Glad you had a great time. I am going to try to make it out there for next year's show, :wishluck:

For the most part, all of the creators were pretty cool at the show. And I spent way more money that I should have, but had a blast. For anyone that didn't make it, the Max Brooks panel was really good.

The moment from this past weekend that will stick out the most in my mind is when one, not to be named, artist acted like a complete person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed and told me he wouldn't sign my HC trade unless I bought $20 worth of product off his table. I was kind of hacked off about it, so I told him there were much better things at the show to spend a $20 on and walked off.

For the most part, all of the creators were pretty cool at the show. And I spent way more money that I should have, but had a blast. For anyone that didn't make it, the Max Brooks panel was really good.

The moment from this past weekend that will stick out the most in my mind is when one, not to be named, artist acted like a complete person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed and told me he wouldn't sign my HC trade unless I bought $20 worth of product off his table. I was kind of hacked off about it, so I told him there were much better things at the show to spend a $20 on and walked off.

That's Suydam shame.