• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WIZARD WORLD TEXAS Report!

185 posts in this topic

almost makes me wonder if I should get a haircut, seeing how you all treat poor ole hooks here hm
I'll just contact your wife and it'll get done. :baiting:

OK I'm up. What did I miss?

Not much, just carpy pics with funny lines running through them.

Did Hooks get a haircut yet?

Thanks for the pics! I had an outstanding buying day Friday at the show, spent my money, my back up money, and my emergency money! I went a few years ago and had a crappy time, very few comic dealers...this year was light crowds, tons of comics, and it ended up being my favorite show of 2008!

Did anyone see the guy in the Red Skull costume? He was totally decked out, the best of the show.

You can all share the experience...I will start a Texas selling thread in a few days because I can't afford to keep everything I bought!

I saw the Red Skull guy. He really looked the part. Put a lot of time and effort into his costume apparently.

The show was a lot of fun, the board dinner was a blast, great time was had by all. :cloud9:

Getting spooned is not masking, you no-good hilljack wankersaurus

Improper language. Mods notified.

you, Hillybilly Jim

Simmer down Honk Kong Phooey. This is not the band wagon you are looking for.

I'm of more use to him than you are.

And that would be precious little.

:o

Go press yourself a UXM 295 and take a couple Midol. It seems like your manstruation is coming at mmore than 28 day intervals lately.

:roflmao:

Thanks for the pics! I had an outstanding buying day Friday at the show, spent my money, my back up money, and my emergency money! I went a few years ago and had a crappy time, very few comic dealers...this year was light crowds, tons of comics, and it ended up being my favorite show of 2008!

Did anyone see the guy in the Red Skull costume? He was totally decked out, the best of the show.

You can all share the experience...I will start a Texas selling thread in a few days because I can't afford to keep everything I bought!

I saw the Red Skull guy. He really looked the part. Put a lot of time and effort into his costume apparently.

The show was a lot of fun, the board dinner was a blast, great time was had by all. :cloud9:

Great talking with you last night Ciorac !

Your one interesting , sharp guy .................... (thumbs u

Not sure what character this is... kind of reminds me of a certain person that a certain board member got in trouble for posting pics of at a Halloween party a couple of years ago. :whistle:

100_0836.jpg

Faye Valentine, female bounty hunter, from Cowboy Bebop, a fantastic anime. One of the best.