• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strikes- It happened....3 in one.

172 posts in this topic

Ray Charles could have seen this one coming :shrug:
Careful.... (tsk)

It's okay. He meant Stevie Wonder.

Reminds me of Take a Look at Them Cakes by James Brown. For those not familiar with his late '70s output, it's "an eleven-minute rumination on azz-watching, including genuinely tasteless suggestions that Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder join the fun."

"Hot Pants." :cloud9:

Ray Charles could have seen this one coming :shrug:
Careful.... (tsk)

It's okay. He meant Stevie Wonder.

Reminds me of Take a Look at Them Cakes by James Brown. For those not familiar with his late '70s output, it's "an eleven-minute rumination on azz-watching, including genuinely tasteless suggestions that Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder join the fun."

So are you implying my reference to a BLIND person being able to SEE that coming was tasteless?

I hate she clipped the last two posts. In no way were they inflamatory responses to Mr.Comicbook, and were very patriotic. :(
She clipped those to get to the humorous image that was the impetus for her humorous response.