• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strikes- It happened....3 in one.

172 posts in this topic

...I don't understand why everyone hates him so much. Most of the time he seems fine; at worst a tad bit obnoxious. But lots of people on here are obnoxious.
He has actually gotten much better compared to the glory days.. Even his most staunchest critics would agree if you forced them to take a lie detector test. lol

But he carries with him a lot of baggage. And many people never forget things that get under their skin.

Joe can do fine for days on end, and then all of a sudden something will snap inside and he goes ballistic.

...I don't understand why everyone hates him so much. Most of the time he seems fine; at worst a tad bit obnoxious. But lots of people on here are obnoxious.
He has actually gotten much better compared to the glory days.. Even his most staunchest critics would agree if you forced them to take a lie detector test. lol

But he carries with him a lot of baggage. And many people never forget things that get under their skin.

Joe can do fine for days on end, and then all of a sudden something will snap inside and he goes ballistic.

And you guys thought Canadians were all nice and friendly. :roflmao:

Vince could actually be a great guy, but he let's being a jerk get in the way. And yes, I have told him this to his face. Well, as much as anyone can tell someone something to their face over the Internet.

He can grate on my last never though, but after thinking about it, I would really hate to see him banned permanently. I know. I know. I can't take stray kittens to the animal shelter either. :P

CC can blow in the wind for all I care and Nerf is harmless.

JC gladly bites the hand that feeds him. He has no couth and even poorer manners. I used to defend the guy but in my opinion I'd rather see him go. Hard work.

CC? I would have banned him on the first day he arrived. I don't think he's brought anything peaceful to this place.

R.

I agree with 90% of what Doc says. Of course, if this were a NASA mission, we would remain grounded for such a high error rate. But, what can you do? Doc'll get better eventually.

I agree with 90% of what Doc says. Of course, if this were a NASA mission, we would remain grounded for such a high error rate. But, what can you do? Doc'll get better eventually.

You're cruising for a bruising, Counselor. blackeye.gif

Physical threats. Mods notified.

I have this dream where I find you in contempt of court and sentence you to a season on HBO's Oz. :/

I have this dream where I find you in contempt of court and sentence you to a season on HBO's Oz. :/

:cry:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I love when JC gets suspended. Not because his posts bother me, but because it's fun to watch the anti-JC crowd come out of hiding & start slamming him while he's absent. :insane:

I wish that pudwacker would show his face in Chicago next year. If he showed up there then Arch could change my custom title to "Came on vacation, stayed on probation".

I love when JC gets suspended. Not because his posts bother me, but because it's fun to watch the anti-JC crowd come out of hiding & start slamming him while he's absent. :insane:

I wish that pudwacker would show his face in Chicago next year. If he showed up there then Arch could change my custom title to "Came on vacation, stayed on probation".

Wow... I haven't heard that name in years! I think I'll call one of my students that name and see what reaction I get :roflmao:

(Joking, of course)