• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strikes- It happened....3 in one.

172 posts in this topic

I could make a message board if people wish to do what has happend!

:grin:

Would we have to talk about Venom?

We could go there and post all of our Hitler pictures. :insane:

JC and CC are both just under the wire for not getting their fourth in a year.

From what I understand, the one year parameter is not a hard and fast rule. Those two may be under current review. For instance, this past spring I remember Redhooks going from a temp suspension to a permanent ban after a day or two's deliberation.

Wow... Three 1 month suspensions :eek:

My only question is why they weren't just banned permanently.

For once I think JC got a bit of a raw deal. He was just doing what everyone else was doing--calling out bigotry--but got a little carried away.

Yeah but past behavior probably played a lot into it. People who are consistently nice and considerate deserve more leniency.

For once I think JC got a bit of a raw deal. He was just doing what everyone else was doing--calling out bigotry--but got a little carried away.

Yeah but past behavior probably played a lot into it. People who are consistently nice and considerate deserve more leniency.

:acclaim:

Hmmm...I don't think anyone would consider CC "consistently nice", so is this Nerf, or JC? hm

cn1.jpg

Punk!! How was Clifton?? :insane:

Total carp!!

Punk!!! Who doesnt show up to work.

Hey, from my understanding, i actually made money by not driving and paying tolls there. My brother was there. You got your stuff right??

Punk!! How was Clifton?? :insane:

Total carp!!

Punk!!! Who doesnt show up to work.

Hey, from my understanding, i actually made money by not driving and paying tolls there. My brother was there. You got your stuff right??

Got my stuff. Need more mylites and backers in nyc though. I will pm you this week