• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What I gained from the pressing thread

437 posts in this topic

I learned about Big Bucks and No Whammeys in the Pressing thread. Oh, wait, I learned that from watching Press Your Luck. Dammit. I guess I didn't learn anything. Thank god I'm a country boy, thank god comics are a commodity and thank god there is a new pressing thread!

bump until locked...

One day you'll discover that there's more to life than pressing threads. :makepoint:

Pressing grapes. Pressing flowers. Pressing ducks. Pressing vinyl. Pressing charges.

Pressing ducks? (shrug)

bump until locked...

One day you'll discover that there's more to life than pressing threads. :makepoint:

Pressing grapes. Pressing flowers. Pressing ducks. Pressing vinyl. Pressing charges.

Pressing ducks? (shrug)

Get your pressed duck on:

http://www.fantes.com/duck-press.html

hm (thumbs u :banana:

bump until locked...

Pressing ducks? (shrug)

There are two main Pressed Ducks: French and Chinese.

In the French version the duck is partly cooked, breast and legs removed, and the carcass pressed to extract the blood and juices. From this a rich reduction sauce is made. (this is a brief description).

Chinese Pressed Duck is made by steaming a duck, removing the bones, pressing and then steaming again. Next it is deep fried and served with various sauces. Hard to find real Pressed Duck nowadays.

bump until locked...

Pressing ducks? (shrug)

There are two main Pressed Ducks: French and Chinese.

In the French version the duck is partly cooked, breast and legs removed, and the carcass pressed to extract the blood and juices. From this a rich reduction sauce is made. (this is a brief description).

Chinese Pressed Duck is made by steaming a duck, removing the bones, pressing and then steaming again. Next it is deep fried and served with various sauces. Hard to find real Pressed Duck nowadays.

pressed duck :cloud9:

I didn't get from any pressing thread. to answer the OP

This thread is getting crushed by the ten others new to today.

Face it trooper, this one just ain't fresh no more.