• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,936 posts in this topic

On 6/2/2023 at 8:51 AM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

If you're going to walk around a cemetery at night like that, barefoot in a frilly dress, you're just asking for trouble.

Recalls the old 'Hammer' films to me where a woman would be asleep in a gown like this awakened by Dracula's hypnotic 'call' to which they would walk outdoors into the cemetery in a frilly dress (:

On 6/3/2023 at 8:17 PM, LynnP said:

Jim Aparo is definitely underappreciated. I consider him to be the definitive artist for Batman, Aquaman, and the Spectre, at least for the bronze era. His Spectre run in Adventure is fantastic! 

adventurecomics432.jpg

You could enjoy or post in this thread as well. :) I just didn't know if you saw it :cheers:

On 6/3/2023 at 8:17 PM, LynnP said:

Jim Aparo is definitely underappreciated. I consider him to be the definitive artist for Batman, Aquaman, and the Spectre, at least for the bronze era. His Spectre run in Adventure is fantastic! 

adventurecomics432.jpg

These are really fantastic covers!!! This would be a fun set to collect!!!  (thumbsu