• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,923 posts in this topic

I won a big DC horror auction on eBay. I probably overpaid but it was the perfect way to kickstart my collection. I got about a third of the lot in yesterday, still waiting on the big box I guess. Looks like mostly mid grade Unexpected and Witching Hours with some randomness thrown in. Here are a few highlights:

Scaries1.jpg

I'm getting at least 5 of the 6 Unexpected 100 pagers. I'm also collecting underwater covers to display as one big underwater comics mural so the Ghosts #2 is an extra bonus.

These were in there too:

ForbiddenLoves.jpg

There were about 50 books in the lot that were still unidentified when it ended, I got 4 in the first box so the next box should be pretty exciting.

Always nice to see those Ghost book pop up (and other horror books)...

Kevin

keep us updated. all of those are nice books to get in a random lot unless you paid a ton.

Surprised the market has not really taken off on horror!

I won a big DC horror auction on eBay. I probably overpaid but it was the perfect way to kickstart my collection. I got about a third of the lot in yesterday, still waiting on the big box I guess. Looks like mostly mid grade Unexpected and Witching Hours with some randomness thrown in. Here are a few highlights:

Scaries1.jpg

I'm getting at least 5 of the 6 Unexpected 100 pagers. I'm also collecting underwater covers to display as one big underwater comics mural so the Ghosts #2 is an extra bonus.

These were in there too:

ForbiddenLoves.jpg

There were about 50 books in the lot that were still unidentified when it ended, I got 4 in the first box so the next box should be pretty exciting.

Kevin

keep us updated. all of those are nice books to get in a random lot unless you paid a ton.