• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,934 posts in this topic

Sorry for the glare but you get the picture wanted to get my two newest copies together. Just restocking my horde. I always loved this book. Trying to get copies without the printer's mark and white spine.

tec2003.jpg

Edited by BrianR

Sorry for the glare but you get the picture wanted to get my two newest copies together. Just restocking my horde. I always loved this book. Trying to get copies without the printer's mark and white spine.

tec2003.jpg

Where the heck do you find specimens like this? Certainly not on eBay.

I think I saw that one from the UK awhile back. Just didn't have the funds to grab it.

Anyway, I don't actually have the below yet, but they should come in by the end of the week. They're from the June CL auctions.

RAD807372011527_163735.jpg

RADF8DB92011527_163111.jpg

RAD154B42011527_163244.jpg

RAD7745F201169_131813.jpg

Edited by Brian48

Not most peoples cup of tea i know but i cant even tell you how psyched i am to get this book in hand. I dont have it yet but since its paid for, i hope Michael doesnt mind me posting it.

Not a valuable book for sure and probably in the top 10 of my least valuable slabs in terms of $'s but DEFINITELY in my top 10 in terms of :cloud9:. When i was a kid, Avengers was my favorite run and i would go to the grocery and pick out the nicest copy and my dad would buy it for me. Yellowjacket was my 2nd favorite character and i would say i almost cried when i read this and they kicked him out of the Avengers but who am i kidding? I cried like a little girl! :cry:

Big, BIG, HUGE props to bio-rupp for selling me this book. Michael is one of the truly good guys on the boards (thumbs u

avengers213cgc98.jpg

Not most peoples cup of tea i know but i cant even tell you how psyched i am to get this book in hand. I dont have it yet but since its paid for, i hope Michael doesnt mind me posting it.

Not a valuable book for sure and probably in the top 10 of my least valuable slabs in terms of $'s but DEFINITELY in my top 10 in terms of :cloud9:. When i was a kid, Avengers was my favorite run and i would go to the grocery and pick out the nicest copy and my dad would buy it for me. Yellowjacket was my 2nd favorite character and i would say i almost cried when i read this and they kicked him out of the Avengers but who am i kidding? I cried like a little girl! :cry:

Big, BIG, HUGE props to bio-rupp for selling me this book. Michael is one of the truly good guys on the boards (thumbs u

avengers213cgc98.jpg

Was this the issue where he hit Wasp?

Just got this raw. Seller graded it at 7.0-7.5, but it actually surpassed my expectations. I might have graded a little higher. Very tight spine, white pages. Great pickup for just $52 shipped.

detective_395_raw.jpg