• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,903 posts in this topic

On 3/25/2023 at 12:59 PM, 1950's war comics said:

from my long boxes there is near mint and there is near drek lol 

DSCN3746 - Edited.jpg

As the comics that introduced me to collecting as a 7 year old, Harvey comics from 1975 are the gems of my collection. Many of the issues had zero file copies and are very rare in high grade. I even have a WTB thread for them! Drek? Never! :sumo:

On 3/26/2023 at 8:52 AM, Black_Adam said:

As the comics that introduced me to collecting as a 7 year old, Harvey comics from 1975 are the gems of my collection. Many of the issues had zero file copies and are very rare in high grade. I even have a WTB thread for them! Drek? Never! :sumo:

I have a weak spot for these too👍‼️

On 4/5/2023 at 5:02 PM, FoggyNelson said:

I’m surprised both covers are 7.0 usually one is better or worse🤔

Ya usually or it seems that way, I think that was part of the attraction for me actually. I have some double covers where the 1st grade is several grades lower. When they're more equal makes sense to me. :)

On 4/5/2023 at 6:07 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Ya usually or it seems that way, I think that was part of the attraction for me actually. I have some double covers where the 1st grade is several grades lower. When they're more equal makes sense to me. :)

I'm not a big fan of normal multiple cover books where outer cover is worst grade.  Why pay 9.6 money for a book that displays as 9.0  is my feeling.

Edited by MAR1979

On 4/10/2023 at 12:47 PM, Black_Adam said:

A new file copy added to my relatively small Harvey collection (I really only collect the issues from 1974-75, when I was seven years old and Richie Rich's #1 fan). High grade copies of many of these issues can be hard to find! This particular issue has only five graded copies with only one (9.6) higher than this one.

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.85c42262382902c83ddbf308444a48b9.jpg

s-l1600(1).thumb.jpg.0513cdc0e3f33dd04c55138b698251f6.jpg

Sweet Richie Rich👍‼️